Love Me Again

Eleven;

*Next Morning*
I woke up before Rydel, so I just hopped in the shower real quick. I actually did my hair and makeup, which was a first in a few days. When I walk out of the bathroom, Rydel was just waking up.
"Well you look nice." She says.
"Thanks."
"So are you going to come to the show tonight?" Rydel gets out of bed.
"I think I might."
"Great." She embraces with me a hug.
"I only have like three more shows before I leave, so I want to be there for you as much as I can."
"Well I appreciate it, thank you."
"You're welcome." I give her a smile. "Go get ready, so we can get something to eat. I'm starving."
"Okay, I'm going." She runs to the bathroom, and shuts the door.

I sit at the foot of my bed and turn on the TV. I flip through the channels to find something decent, which of course there was nothing good on. I settle for whatever was on MTV. I pick up my phone, of course I don't have anything new. I decide to go on Instagram. I haven't posted anything new in a few days, which wasn't like me. I usually post at least one picture a day. I go through my feed, and I start reading some comments. Bad idea. I was seeing a lot of comments asking if Riker and I were still together. To be honest, I didn't know. Riker didn't technically break up with me, but that doesn't really mean anything.

My thoughts were stopped by a knock on the door. I put my phone in my pocket and look out the peephole. I was a little nervous to answer, but knew I had to. I open the door, and there stood Riker.
"Hi." I say.
"Is Rydel up?" He asks, without a greeting.
"She's in the shower."
"Can you tell her I was looking for her?"
"Sure." He starts to walk away. "Riker, wait a minute." He stopped and turned around, which surprised me. "Can I talk to you?" It was now or never.
"What about?" He didn't move from where he stopped. I didn't want to yell down the hallway, so I grabbed a key card, and met up with him.
"Well I wanted to talk to you about the other day."
"There's nothing to talk about."
"Well there actually is. You don't know what actually happened."
"I'm pretty sure I knew what was happening."
"It wasn't what it looked like. He kissed me. I would never do anything to hurt you, you know that."
"I thought I did." He starts walking away.
"Why won't you believe me?" Tears start to fill my eyes. I wanted to run after him, but I knew it would just make things worse. I turn around and go back to my room. Rydel was still in the bathroom, so I had a little time to clean myself up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback ?!? :)