Love Me Again

Twelve;

About 15 minutes later, Rydel came out of the bathroom.
"Riker was looking for you." I say.
"What'd he want?"
"I don't know, he just said he was looking for you."
"Okay. Did you get to talk to him?"
"Yeah."
"How'd it go?" She asks excitedly.
"It was a bad idea." My eyes start to tear up again.
"What happened?" Rydel's face dropped.
"He doesn't believe me."
"I'm gonna go talk to him." She rushed towards the door.
"Don't, it won't help." She stops and turns to face me.
"You don't know that."
"Honestly, I doubt it will do any good. He won't listen to what I have to say, why would he listen to anyone else?" The tears just start pouring from my eyes.
"Calm down. Everything is going to be fine. He's just being stubborn." Rydel rubs my back, trying to calm me. "Clean yourself up a little, and we'll go get breakfast." I can't speak, so I just nod.

I get up and go into the bathroom. I clean myself up the best I can, which I think made me look worse. I take a deep breath and meet Rydel out in the hallway, where everyone was starting to meet up for breakfast. Rydel links arms with me for support.
"Everything will be fine." Rydel whispers to me.

*Later that day*
Soundcheck was finished and the show had already started. We were all in the dressing room. Riker still wouldn't look at me, I was ignoring Rocky, and everyone could feel the tension. I couldn't take it any longer, so I stand up and walk out without a word.

I only get so far before someone stops me. It was Rydel.
"What's wrong?" She asks.
"I don't know if I can do this."
"Do what?"
"Stay any longer."
"You have to."
"I don't think I can handle this anymore. None of us can be in the same room with each other for longer than a few minutes before one of us does exactly what I just did."
"Just breath, and take a minute."
"I'm serious though. I can't take this. And I'm now putting you in the middle of all of this, and I can't do that to you anymore." I run off without another word.

I didn't want to go onto the bus, because that's where everyone would expect me to go. I leave the venue, and just walk. We were in Orlando, so I didn't know where I was going, I just knew I needed to get away from everything and everyone. I only get a block away before my phone starts to go off.
"Hello?" I say answering.
"Where are you?" Rydel asks.
"I'm going for a walk, I'll be back before the show ends." I don't say another word, I just hang up. I don't turn my phone off, like I would like to, I just turn it onto silent. I knew Rydel would be mad at me for doing that, but I needed to get away.

I only walk a couple more blocks, before I stop. I didn't want to get too far from the venue and not know how to get back. There was no place to sit down, so I just lean up against a tree.
"I can't do this anymore." I say to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback ?!? :)