Love Me Again

Thirteen;

I stay where I am for what felt like 20 minutes, but when I check my phone for the time, I had been gone for almost an hour. I wanted to stay where I was, but I knew I should get back. It was going to be getting dark soon, and I didn't want to be out where I didn't know where I was.

I go through the notifications on my phone, a few missed calls from Rydel, along with some texts, and a voicemail. I put my phone in my back pocket and start my way back.

It only takes about 10 minutes to get back to the venue. I was torn between going back in, or just going onto the bus until the show was over. I really didn't want to go back in, but I knew I should so Rydel can see that I'm back, and that I'm fine, and I use "fine" loosely. I take a breath before I enter, and go straight to the stage wings. I stand where Rydel can see me, which she does as soon as I stand there. From the look on her face, I knew she was pissed. The show was going to be over soon, so I was preparing myself for the wrath of Rydel.

*After the concert*
They just finished their encore, and Rydel comes right up to me.
"I know you're mad at me, and I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have done what I did, it was wrong, especially since I'm somewhere where I don't know." I say before she can say a word. I wait for her reply, but she just hugs me. "What's this for?"
"Because I'm glad you're okay," She takes a step back. "But I am mad at you."
"I know. I'm sorry. I just needed to get away for a little bit."
"I understand, but you can't just go off on your own like that."
"I know, I wasn't thinking."

We start to make our way to the dressing room, which I was nervous to go back into after storming out earlier. Everyone stares at me, even Riker, but he looks away immediately.
"There you are. Where have you been?" Stormie asks me. I knew I couldn't lie.
"I went for a walk. I needed some air." I say.
"Well don't go off on your own again, you had me worried." She pulls me into a hug. It's nice to know she still cares about me, even after the whole Rocky thing. Unless she doesn't know what happened, but I kind of doubt that now. It has been a few days since everything, but no one is bringing it up, so I don't know who actually knows besides the three who were involved, and Rydel.
"I'm sorry, I won't do it again."
"Good." She finally let's me go.
"I think I'm gonna go hang out on the bus, so I'll see you all later." I say. Rydel eyes me, thinking I'm going to run off again, which I would love to do, but I wasn't.

They all still had a few things to do before we could all leave the venue. I just wanted to be out of the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback ?!? :)