Love Me Again

Fourteen;

*Three days later*
Tonight's the night. I'm leaving the tour after the show. I hadn't told anyone but Rydel, Stormie, and Mark that I was. Everyone knew what Rocky did by now, but no one knew what was going to happen. I talked to Stormie and Mark during soundcheck, so none of the guys would hear. They were sad to see me going, but understood. I had talked to my dad yesterday, and we made a plan that he would meet me at Downey's Restaurant, which was at the end of the street the venue was on.

I watch as Rydel, Ross, Ratliff, Riker, and Rocky do their group talk before they head onto stage, then they all put their hands in, and yell "Ready, Set, Rock!". I smile to myself, I knew that was one thing I was going to miss seeing. They all head onto the stage, and I make my way out into the crowd. I go up to the balcony, and watch from up there.

They start their setlist with "Forget About You", and go from there. I'm not singing along, like I usually do, I'm just standing there watching. I couldn't take my eyes off of Riker, because it broke my heart that I was leaving him. They being "If I Can't Be With You," and I just broke down. I walked as quickly as I could from where I was to go to backstage. I went to find Stormie.
"I have to go." I say as soon as I find her.
"I thought you were staying till the end of the show so you could say goodbye to everyone."
"I can't, I need to go. I'm sorry. Tell everyone goodbye for me." I start off without another word to her.

I go onto the bus, and grab my things. I took out the note I had written for Riker. I just stare at it. I tear rolls down my cheek, I drop it on his bunk, and walk off the bus. I make my way to the street and walk down to Downey's with my bags.

I see my dad's car in the parking lot across the street from Downey's, but I knew he would be inside. I go in, and find my dad at a table. I take a seat right next to him, it took him a moment to realize it was me.
"You're early." He says.
"I know, I couldn't stay for the whole show."
"Can I get you anything?" A waitress asks.
"No, thank you."
"Okay, let me know if you change your mind." She says with a smile and walks off.
"So you're going to be staying with us for a few days?" My dad asks.
"Yeah, I talked to Mums about it the other day."
"What happened?"
"I'll tell you in the car."

He finishes his drink, pays, and we head to the car. I put my bags in the back, and hop in the front seat.
"Now how the hell do I get out of here?" My dad asks as he gets in. I couldn't help but laugh at him.
"Hold on a sec." I say as I get my phone out to get directions out of the city.

When I have the directions set, I tell my dad where he needed to go. We get out of the city within a few minutes, and he knows where he is. I close out of the directions and I open my texts. I find Riker's name, and open a new message.
I'm so sorry for everything.

I send the message, and put my phone down. My eyes fill with tears, but I fight them back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback ?!? :)