Love Me Again

Fifteen;

It takes us just over an hour to get home, and it was unbelievable how happy I was to be home. The first thing I did was go straight inside to find my mom. I needed her more than ever right now. As soon as I was in her arms, I just cried. I couldn't even explain why I was crying. I knew it was because of everything I've gone through within the past week or so, but also just being so happy to actually see my parents.

When I finally calm down, I tell her everything.
"I just didn't know what else to do, then to leave." I say.
"It might do you two some good to be away from one another for a little."
"I know, but it hurts even more now."
"It's going to. Just take a few days." I give her another hug, then go find my dad. He was watching the Phillies game in the living room.
"I've missed my Phils." I say as I take a seat in the recliner.
"You're phone went off a couple times." 'Crap.' I thought as I shot up from my seat. The show was well over now, and I knew Rydel would be trying to get a hold of me.

I had a couple missed calls, a new voicemail, and texts out the ass, all from Rydel. I listen to the voicemails, which we're all her just telling me to call her, along with all the texts. I dial her number, and she answers right away.
"Why did you leave? You were supposed to wait till AFTER the show!" Rydel says, almost yells.
"I'm sorry, I just couldn't stay any longer. I needed to leave."
"But I didn't even get to say goodbye."
"We did before you went on stage."
"That wasn't a real goodbye. Where are you now?"
"I'm home. Well, at my parents."
"I'm coming to see you tomorrow."
"Please don't, you guys need your family time."
"You are family."
"I'm really not, especially now. But I have to go, I'll text you tomorrow. Bye." I hang up without another word. I put my phone on silent, and sit back down and watch the game with my dad.

*Later that night*
It was after 4 in the morning, and I just couldn't sleep. All I could think about was the note. I wasn't sure if Riker read it. For all I know, he could've recognized my handwriting, and threw it away.

I pick up my phone, which I had turned off before I attempted to go to bed, and turned it on. When it was fully on, I had a few new things. The usual from Rydel, but something new that surprised me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback ?!?