Love Me Again

Sixteen;

I had a text from Rocky. I was about to delete it, but I was a little curious as to what he had to say now.
I'm sorry for everything that I caused. I didn't know you would leave because of it. I talked to Riker, even though he wouldn't listen. I told him it was all my fault, and that you did absolutely nothing, but try to push me away. I am so sorry. -Rocky.

I don't reply back, I just stare at the message. I'm just in shock he even apologized, and that he even tried to fix what he caused.

I put my phone down, and I'm even more awake now. I get up from my bed, and just pace. My mind was racing, and I couldn't do anything to stop it.

*The Next Morning*
It's 8 in the morning, and I didn't fall asleep until after 5am. I go into the living room expecting my dad to be there, but I forgot he had work last night, so he wouldn't be home for at least another hour or so. I turn on the TV, just put something random on. I didn't know what I was doing today, but I kind of wanted to get out. I wanted to go around, see how things have changed since I left here four years ago.

I brought my phone with me into the living room, so I decided to text one of my old friends who I knew still lived around here.
EDDIE !! Guess where I am !! :)
Hello my Bubbles !! Haven't heard from you in a while. Where are you? -Eddie.
I'm at my parents. :)
Are you serious?? What are you doing there? -Eddie.
It's a long story. Are you free today ?? I need to see you !!
I have class this morning, but I'm free after. -Eddie.
Okay. Let me know when your class is over.


Eddie is one of my best friends. We met back in high school through our major, which was Dance. We were always stuck in the back of the routines because "we were tall", so we bonded over that. We've been friends ever since.

I knew I had plenty of time before Eddie came over, but I get a shower anyway. I do my usual hair and did a little more makeup than usual to cover the huge bags under my eyes that formed because of the lack of sleep I've been getting lately. It was still pretty early, so I just go on the computer for a little bit.

I do my usual routine, which is Facebook, Twitter, then YouTube. I went onto my Facebook, I had a few notifications, which were things my mom, sisters, or cousin posted since I lasted checked. I post a status saying I'm home for a few days, and that if anyone wanted to hang out to text or message me.

All I do on Twitter is reply back to some of the mentions I had, which were all from the R5 Family, just asking random things, saying hi, and things like that. I ignore the ones that have to do with Riker, because I wasn't ready to answer anything like that yet.

I spend the next couple hours on YouTube, watching all the videos in my subscriptions, while I waited for Eddie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback ??