Love Me Again

Seventeen;

Eddie texts me, letting me know he'll be over around 2pm, which in Eddie World, it's usually between 2pm and 3pm. It was a little after 1:45pm. I was texting Rydel while I waited for him.
So why won't you let me come see you today? You're only an hour away. -Rydel
Because you probably have stuff to do, and it would be pointless, because I'm hanging out with a friend later.
What friend?!? -Rydel
Eddie. My best friend from high school.
I remember him, he was fun. -Rydel
He's very entertaining, lol. So how's everything there?
Everyone's kind of confused as to why you left, especially since you didn't tell anyone! -Rydel
Oops, lol. Well I didn't really know how to tell anyone.
It's fine, they'll get over it. ;P -Rydel
So, how's Riker?
I honestly don't know. I haven't seen him. -Rydel
I left my note for him, do you know if he got it?
Not sure, sorry. -Rydel
It's okay, just thought I'd ask.
So, how long do you think you're staying at your parents for? -Rydel
I don't know yet. I'm on vacation until the end of tour, so I don't have work to deal with. So I might stay for a week or two. Maybe longer.
Well you're texting me every day, so you'll tell me when you go home. :) -Rydel


I'm about to text her back, when Eddie calls. He says he's almost to my house, and says he wants to go for a walk. It's pretty decent outside, so I'm up for it. When I hang up, I go back to texting Rydel.
Every day is a BIG promise, but I'll try. ;P Eddie is going to be here soon, so I'll text you later.
Alright, you better ! -Rydel
I will !!


Eddie gets here within the next ten minutes, which surprises me, because he was actually pretty close to on time. Something he never was when we were back in high school hanging out. He embraces me with a hug as soon as I see him.
"How are you my Bubbles?" He says.
"I'm alright, you?"
"I'm good. Shall we go for a walk?"
"Yes, we shall." We laugh at our stupidity, and make our way to the bike path that was a couple blocks from my parents house. We head in the direction we used to when we would go for walks during high school.
"So why did you come home? Well here? I thought you went on tour with R5?" He asks.
"Well, I was on tour with them. They were in Philly yesterday, so I wanted to come down here to see my parents, and Riker was supposed to come. But some 'things' happened, and I came alone."
"What 'things'?"

I explain everything to Eddie, and he was in shock.
"Oh my G! I can't believe that." He says.
"Welp, believe it. It happened. So that's why I'm here."
"I'm glad you're here, but it sucks why."
"I know."
"You seem to be holding up pretty well."
"That's called a fake smile broski."
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback ??