Love Me Again

Nineteen;

The next two weeks fly by. I tried keeping myself busy with family and friends, but whenever I didn't have a distraction, Riker was always on my mind. I have been keeping up with everything he and the band post on Instagram and Twitter, along with the texts Rydel sends me every day. They were in Vancouver tonight, and tomorrow they would be in Seattle.

There are a few moments every day when I dial Riker's number, almost press send, but I never follow through with it. If he wanted to talk to me, he would've called me or sent me a text by now. I was starting to think I needed to move on, but I just wasn't ready. I still needed to know there was a chance we could work things out, but with how much time has passed, I was starting to lose hope.

Today was one of those days where I just didn't want to do anything. I was up all night, like I have been just about every night. Over the past couple of days, I haven't been sleeping, or eating. It was starting to really effect me, and my parents could tell. They told me I needed to get out, but I just didn't want to. Right now was one of the those moments when I could really use Riker, but I don't have him.

I pick up my phone, and go to my texts. I find Riker's name, and open the conversation. I'm so sorry for everything. The last message I sent him when I left the tour. He never replied, which I expected at the time. But I really needed him, so I decide to just take a chance.
Hey.

I wasn't sure what they were all doing today, because I didn't really get into a full conversation with Rydel this morning, so I don't know if he's busy, or if he will just ignore my text all together. I wait for a little while, and start to regret sending the text.
"He's not going to reply, who am I kidding." I say to myself.

I put my phone on my nightstand and curl up into a ball in bed. I close my eyes, and try to sleep. It's only 1pm, but with the no sleep I've been getting, if I can squeeze in a little nap right now, it might help.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback ?!? :)