Love Me Again

Two;

The following morning everyone scrambles around to get ready, load the bus, and make sure we all have everything we would need for the next three months packed. We wouldn't be turning around or coming home as soon as we hit the road, so if you forgot something, you're stuck.

Rydel and I were setting up our bunks, while the boys were either in the front or the back of the bus messing around.
"Did the boys pick out their bunks yet?" I ask.
"Probably not. But Riker always takes a bottom one, so he'll most likely be under you." I snicker. "That came out wrong."
"Yeah, it did. But I got you." I finish with my bunk and I lay down. "I already miss my bed." Rydel laughs at me.
"Well, you better get used to it." I groan and roll over on my side, hitting the wall, which causes Rydel to laugh more.
"What's so funny?" I hear, so I roll over to my other side, almost rolling off my bunk, but Riker stops me.
"Bobbie's complaining about her bunk." Rydel says.
"Already?"
"I wasn't complaining," I hop down. "All I said was that I miss my bed, and I was joking."
"Sure you were." She says, and I just make a face at her.
"So what have you been up to?" I ask Riker.
"Just going over some last minute things." We both sit on his soon to be bunk. "What have you girls been doing?"
"Nothing, just setting up our bunks." I answer for the both of us. "So I was thinking,"
"Uh oh." Riker says. I frown.
"You guys are so mean to me."
"It's only because we love you." Rydel says before her and Riker hug me, squeezing me tight.
"Okay, can't breathe." They let go.
"So what were you saying?" Riker asks.
"I was saying since we're going to be in Philly next month, that I either have my parents come up or I go down to visit them, since they're only an hour away, and I haven't seen them in a while."
"Well we're off the day after the Philly show, so why don't you and I go down to see them?" Riker suggests.
"You want to go?"
"Yeah, why not? I've met your parents before."
"I know, but I just wasn't sure you'd want to."
"Want to what?" Ross interrupts as he and Rocky walk in. Rocky sits next to, and almost on top of me, even though there was plenty of room. I slide a little closer to Riker.
"None ya." I say.
"Come on." Rocky nudges me.
"We're going to see Bobbie's parent after the Philly show." Riker answers.
"We?" Rocky asks.
"Me and Riker." I say.
"Oh." He didn't seem to happy that he wasn't invited.
"Cool." Ross says, then walks away.
"So how much longer till we're at the venue?" I ask.
"Probably another two hours." Riker says. I sigh and rest my head on his shoulder.

Rocky gets up and walks away without another word. Rydel, Riker, and I look at each other confused.
"What's with him?" Rydel asks.
"No clue." Riker says.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part Two ! ;P Again, it'll get better. ;) Feedback ??