Love Me Again

Twenty One;

I had to do a double take at my phone to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. It was a text from Riker. I was a little hesitant on opening it, because I had no idea what he would have to say after almost a month of not speaking to me. I take a breath, and open the message.
I want to see you when I get back from tour. -Riker

My heart was racing, but I didn't know how to feel. I was happy he actually text me, but I don't know what to expect when I see him. I stare at the text for another minute or so, then realize something.
"Tour ends in five days." I say aloud to myself.

There is only two possibilities to how things are going to end up between us two. Either he wants to see me so we can work things out, or so he can officially dump me. The reality of it all starts to hit me, and I become nervous, and a little scared.

I reply back.
Okay. Let me know when you get home.

I put my phone down, and sit at the foot of my bed. The fear of our relationship ending starts to take over.

*The next day*
I just got back home to California, and I'm happy, but also sad. I'm happy I don't have to be on a plane anymore, but I'm sad because I already miss my family and friends, and I'll be going back to work in a week. I'm going to miss being on vacation.

As soon as I get home, I send Rydel a text, like she told me to, letting her know I made it home safely. I didn't want to unpack, I just wanted to do nothing, but if I didn't unpack now, I wouldn't for another week or so. I grab my bag, and throw as much as I can into the washer. I go into the kitchen, grab a water from the fridge, and sit on the couch. I go through my DVR, which was almost full of all the shows I've missed from being away. I start one, and go from there.

For the rest of the day, I finish my laundry, and text Rydel, who is trying to talk me into going to the last show of tour. I do want to, because I miss watching them all perform, but I don't know if I should.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback ?!?