Love Me Again

Twenty Two;

Tonight is the last night of the tour, and Rydel is still trying to get me to go.
"Please come tonight, we all really want you to be here." She says. I hear Ross and Ryland yelling in the background.
"I want to, but I don't know. It's going to be weird." I hadn't told her Riker text me.
"But it'll be fun!" She nags me for another two minutes, and I really can't say no to her sometimes.
"Fine! I'll go. As long as it'll make you stop!"
"Yay!" She squeals with excitement.
"I'm only going to the show, that's it. I don't want to go backstage with everyone, okay?"
"Why not?"
"I'm not really ready to see everyone yet."
"Blah, fine. I'm letting everyone know you're coming."
"Don't tell Riker though."
"Why not? He was the one who asked me to ask you to come tonight."
"What?" I wasn't expecting that.
"Oops, I don't think I was supposed to tell you that. But, yeah. That's why I've been nagging you for the past few days."
"Why would he want me there though?"
"Why wouldn't he?"
"Do you know something I don't?" I ask. She must.
"Maybe." She says slowly, dragging it out. "Well, I gotta go. There's a ticket for you at the Box Office. Let me know when you get there. Bye." She says quickly, then hangs up.
"What just happened?" I say aloud to myself.

I look at the time on my phone, and it was a little after two.
"I think I should get ready." I say to myself. I was still in my pj's.

*Later that night*
I go to the Box Office, and I get my ticket no problem. I go in, and it was packed. I text Rydel letting her know I was here.
Where are you at? -Rydel
At the back of the crowd, stage right.
Okay. :) -Rydel

I put my phone in my back pocket, and just stand there.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry I haven't posted in like three weeks, I completely forgot. :( So to make it up, I'm gonna post like three parts (this one is included in the three). Feedback ?? :)