Love Me Again

Twenty Three;

The show begins, and I make my way to the closest bar. I order a Rum and Coke, because I had a feeling I was going to need one. As soon as I get it, I take a long drink. I make my way back to where I was standing before, and watch one of the opening acts.

I stand there trying to keep my head down, so I'm not to be noticed, when all of the sudden I'm being pulled by someone. I look at who it was, and it was Ryland.
"What are you doing?" I ask.
"You're coming with me."
"Why?" He doesn't answer. "Can you let go of me? I'll go with you." He let's go, and I follow him. Of course he was taking me backstage, where I didn't want to go. "So why are we back here?" I ask.
"Rydel wanted me to get you."
"Of course she did." I shake my head, even though Ryland couldn't see.

We get to the dressing room, and Ryland knocks. Thankfully I still had my drink, so I chug half of it. The door opens, and I see Ratliff. I take a breath before I go in.
"I didn't know you were coming tonight." Ratliff says as he gives me a hug.
"It was a last minute thing." Rydel runs up to me, embraces me in a hug, almost causing me to fall over and spill my drink.
"Why did you have Ry take me back here?" I whisper to her.
"You know I don't always listen to you." I just eye her.

Everyone else comes up and gives me a hug, asks why I was here, saying they missed me, ect. I was hesitant towards Rocky, so we just fist-bumped. My heart started racing when I saw Riker. I didn't know what to do, but he hugs me, which threw me off a bit.
"I'm glad you're here." He whispers in my ear.
"Me too." I whisper back before we pull apart.

Everyone's eyes were on us.
"So I'm going to go back out there,-" I say, but I'm cut off.
"No, you're going to watch from in the wings." Rydel says. I just stare a her. She was making this all just a little harder on me. "Come here." She takes my free hand pulls me to sit down with her.
"I'm a little mad at you right now." I say low enough, so no one hears.
"Awe, why?"
"Do I really need to explain?" I motion towards the fact that I'm sitting here right now.
"Eh, no. I'm sowwy." She does the puppy dog pout.
"I can never stay mad at you." I give her a hug.
"I know." She smiles. I just shake my head at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback ?? :)