Love Me Again

Twenty Four;

Rydel and I sit there talking until everyone had to get ready to go on stage. I just stay where I'm seated. I was starting to feel relief after being here for a little while, but that could've been the Rum. There was still so much tension.
"Hey." I look up and see Riker.
"Hi." I say hesitantly. He sits next to me.
"How are you?"
"I'm okay, you?"
"I'm doing better." We both go quiet, I didn't even know what to say. "So we need to talk. I-" I stop him before he can say anything else.
"I know."
"Let's go, we're on in 5." Ross says.
"We'll talk later." I say. I stand up, and Riker follows.

We follow everyone out of the dressing room, and I catch up to Rydel.
"Can I go back into the crowd, it's more fun out there." I say. I don't know why I was asking permission, I really didn't need to.
"Fine."
"Thank you." I say with a smile. I run off, and make my way back into the crowd. I stand where I was before, even though it was at the back of the crowd. Within minutes they came out on stage.

*After the concert*
The concert was amazing, just as they always are. I really did miss seeing them perform. I send Rydel a text letting her know I was going home, since there wasn't anything else for me to do.

As soon as I get home, I change into some pj's and fix myself a drink. After, I sit on the couch, I go through my DVR and put on The Walking Dead, since I missed tonight's episode due to the concert.

The episode was almost over when my phone goes off. I had a new text.
Can I come over? -Riker

I look at the time on my phone, it's 11:36pm. I know I shouldn't put off us talking, but I was starting to get tired, and I would prefer to have a clear head when we talk.
It's a little late, don't you think? How about tomorrow?
Okay...Text me when you get up. -Riker
Will do. Goodnight.
Night. -Riker


I put my phone down, and finish watching The Walking Dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback ?? :)