Love Me Again

Twenty Six;

"Hi." Was all I could get out. I move away from the doorway, so Riker could walk in. I shut the door, and we sit. "So how are you?"
"I'm good."
"That's good." I was really hoping he would start, because I didn't know how.
"Let me get right to the point. I'm sorry for the way that I acted. I should've listened to you when you said it wasn't what it looked like. All I saw was you two together, and it broke my heart."
"You don't have to be sorry for that, you had every right to react the way you did. But you know I would never lie to you, or hurt you, which I didn't know why you wouldn't hear me out."
"I do know that, but I didn't at the time. I couldn't face either of you." He takes a breath. "I did talk to Rocky."
"I know, he told me he did." Probably shouldn't have said that, because Riker just stares at me. "He sent me a text when I left, apologizing for what he caused. That was it."
"Well, he told me everything. Of course, I didn't want to hear it, but I needed to. I didn't realize how hurt you were, until you left, and when I read your note. I wanted to come see you, but I didn't know what to say," He pauses for a moment. "Or, if you'd even want to see me."
"Of course I wanted to see you. I almost called you about a dozen times a day, but I was too scared to. I didn't think you wanted anything to do with me." Tears start to fill my eyes.
"Don't cry." Riker says as he pulls me into his arms. "That would never happen. I couldn't imagine my life without you." I look up to him.
"I couldn't imagine mine without you either." Riker doesn't say another word, he just holds me tighter. "So does this mean you love me again?" He looks down at me.
"I never stopped." He says before lightly pressing his lips against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very short, I know....Seemed longer when I was posting it on Instagram, lol. Hope you all enjoyed it, I know it was pretty shitty. I was working on a sequel, but I kind of stopped writing it. I'm gonna attempt to get back into writing it, but I can post what I have of it, which is 12 parts, if y'all would like me to....Let me know in the comments !!

Feedback ?? :)