Love Me Again

Four;

*One Month Later*
The tour has been absolutely amazing so far, but it's far from over. I've been able to help out while setting up, which is mainly helping set out the merch, so it keeps me busy for a little while before the show starts. I've also been starting to stand out in the crowd during the actual show, and I'm very surprised with how the fans have reacted to that. I wasn't sure how they felt about me, due to the fact that I'm dating Riker, so I was always cautious. But they welcomed me with open arms, had me take pictures with them, and enjoyed the show beside me.

It's just less than a week until the Philly show, meaning I'm less than a week away from seeing my parents, and I couldn't be happier. It had been over a year since I've last seen them, so I've been waiting for this time to come.

I'm just about finished putting out the merch, and organizing it, when Rocky comes up to me.
"Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?" He asks with a worried look.
"Yeah, what's up?"
"Not here." I look at him with confusion.
"Okay." I walk out from behind the merch table and follow him. We end up going into the dressing room, which was empty. I sit down on the empty couch, as Rocky shuts the door behind him. "So what's up?"
"I need to tell you something." He walks closer to me, but doesn't sit down.
"Okay? What is it?"
"How do I put this," He pauses for a deep breath. "I like you, Bobbie."
"What?" I ask confused. I heard what he said, but it had to a joke or something.
"I like you. Well actually, I'm in love with you."
"Wait, what?" I couldn't believe what I just heard.
"I love you, Bobbie."
"I heard you, but you can't."
"Why can't I?" He steps closer to me, causing me to shift in my seat.
"Because I'm dating your brother."
"So?"
"Alright, if this is some kind of joke, it's not funny." I say as I stand up, and try to make my way to the door, but I'm stopped.
"This isn't a joke. I'm serious." Before I could say a word or do anything, Rocky's lips crashed into mine. I struggle to get away, but he has a hold on me.
"What the fuck is this?" I hear from behind me. Rocky finally let's go of me. Riker.
"Oh my God." I say under my breath. "It's not what it looks like." Wrong choice of words.
"So you weren't just making out with my brother?" Riker asks angrily.
"He kissed me." Tears started to fill my eyes.
"Yeah, okay." He storms out of the room. I start to make my way after him to explain what happened, but Rocky stops me again.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I ask.
"Let him cool down."
"Don't tell me what to do," I pull my arm from him. "And don't ever touch me again." He reaches for my hand, but I slap him in the face, and run after Riker.
♠ ♠ ♠
Told ya it would get better. :) Feedback ??