Love Me Again

Five;

Tears start to stream down my face, as I run after Riker as fast as I can, but I don't know where he went. I start towards the bus, thinking he might have gone there. I pull out my phone, dial his number, and put my phone to me ear. It rings twice, then goes to his voicemail. He ignored my call. I redial his number, put my phone to my ear again. It rings once, then goes to voicemail again. I dial Rydel's number, and put my phone to my ear again.
"Hello?" She says answering.
"Hey, have you seen Riker? Something happened, and I need to talk to him."
"Whoa, are you okay?"
"No, have you seen him?"
"No, I haven't. What happened? Where are you?"
"Shit." I say under my breath. "I'll explain when I see you, and I'm heading to the bus."
"Well that's where I am," I curse under my breath again, because Riker wasn't on the bus. "So I'll see you in a bit."
"Okay." I hang up, and put my phone in my back pocket.

I make my way to the bus, trying to calm myself down, but it wasn't working. I finally reach the bus, and head right in. I was expecting Rydel to be right there, but Ross and Ratliff were there.
"Whoa, you okay?" Ross asks.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Where's Rydel?" I didn't want to explain it to them.
"In the back."
"You sure you're okay?" Ratliff asks.
"Yeah." I reply quickly, then go to the back of the bus where Rydel was sitting by herself.
"What happened?" She asks before I can say a word.
"Rocky kissed me, Riker saw, but he thinks I kissed Rocky, and now I can't find him and explain what happened,-." I say quickly and quietly, but I'm cut off by Rydel.
"Wait, what?" She says loudly. "Start from the beginning."

I explain everything, from when Rocky said he "wanted to talk" to now.
"How did I not see that?" Rydel asks herself about Rocky liking me.
"I don't know, and I didn't even know. But I don't even know what to do now. I tried looking for Riker, but I couldn't find him, and when I called him, he ignored my calls."
"Let me try him." She takes out her phone, dials his number, and puts her phone to her ear. She takes away almost instantly. "I think his phone is off, it went straight to voicemail."
"Hey, we have to get ready for soundcheck." Ratliff yells from the front of the bus.
"Okay." Rydel yells back. "Are you going to come?"
"I don't know. I need to talk to Riker, but I don't want to be anywhere near Rocky."
"You can stay here, if you want."
"No, I'll go. I just need to clean myself up first."
"Okay, I'll wait for you."

Rydel gives me a hug, and then heads to the front of the bus, while I go into the bathroom. I take a deep breath, and look in the mirror. I was a mess. My mascara was running, and my eyes were red and puffy from crying. I splash my face with cool water, then pat my face dry. I fix my hair and makeup, take one more deep breath before exiting the bathroom. I grab a hoodie that I had laying on my bunk, put it on, and put the hood up. I go to the front of the bus, where Rydel was waiting for me.
"I'm ready." I say. 'Ready as I'll ever be.' I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback maybe ?? :)