Love Me Again

Six;

*Later that night*
I went to soundcheck, but I didn't stay for the actual show. I went onto the bus, changed into sweats, and laid down in my bunk, with the curtain closed, and headphones on blasting music. I feel a tap on my back, so I take an ear-bud out of my ear and roll over partially. It was Rydel.
"How are you?" She asks.
"Alright, could be better."
"Okay. I just wanted to let you know the show was over. Everyone missed you out there." She says.
"I don't know about everyone." I say as I roll over completely to face her.
"Do you want to come sit in the back with me and watch a movie? We're off tomorrow, so we can stay up."
"No, that's okay. I'm good here."
"Alright. I'm here if you need anything." I just nod. "Everything will be okay."
"Thanks."
"No problem." She gives me a reassuring smile, before closing my curtain and walking away.

I hear everyone talking about the show, which I was happy to hear went well. I put my ear-bud back in, and roll back onto my other side. I slowly drift off to sleep.

*Next morning*
I wake up with my ear-buds out of both of my ears, and a pounding headache. I yawn as I check the time on my phone. 7:24am. I didn't know why I was up so early, there was no point to be, but I get up anyway. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Everyone's curtains on their bunks were closed, so I was pretty sure everyone was still asleep. I grab a couple aspirin from my purse, and go up to the front to get a water bottle, expecting no one to be awake, but Riker was. This was the first time I've seen him since everything yesterday. I was a little taken aback, and didn't know what to do, so I just grab a water bottle from the fridge, which causes him to look up from his phone.
"Morning." I say, hoping for him to respond, but he just goes back to his phone.

I didn't know if I should stay here, and wait for him to say something, which wasn't likely, or if I should just go back to my bunk. I wanted to talk to him, no, I needed to talk to him, but how do I even start?

I decide to go sit in the back, because I knew there was nothing I could do or even say right now to fix anything. I know that even if I try, he'll either ignore everything I say, or just get up and walk away. I grab my phone and headphones, as I walk passed my bunk, and sit with my knees pulled up to my chest in the back. 'How am I going to fix all of this?' I thought, as a single tears trickles down my cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback ?!? :)