Love Me Again

Eight;

My life is a mess. I'm completely miserable. I have no more tears to shed. And all of this is because of a mistake that wasn't even my fault.

"Bobbie, will you talk to me?" Rocky, the person who caused all of this asks. I'm laying in my bunk, facing the wall, with my blanket pulled up to my ear. "Come on, I just want to talk."
'He just wants to talk, he says. That's what he said last time, before he ruined everything.' I thought.

I force myself to sit up and face him. I get up from my bunk and I'm right in his face.
"You want to talk, then let's talk about how everything is a complete mess now. Or maybe how Riker won't talk to me, or even look at me. Or how about how you completely ruined my relationship?" I say rudely, then start to walk away from him before he could say a word. He reaches for my arm to stop me. I look down at my arm, where his hand is, then back to him. I pull my arm free from his grip. "Don't even touch me." I say, then walk to the front of the bus.

I reach the refrigerator, but stop dead in my tracks. Riker. He looks up from his phone, and we make eye contact for the first time since yesterday. I didn't know what to do. I quickly turn and go back the way I came, rushing past Rocky. I reach the bathroom, and lock myself in.

I lean against the door, and slide down. Just when I thought I had shed all my tears, they come pouring out. 'How did everything get so screwed up?' I thought. I never thought anything like this could or would happen. That only caused more tears.

If I were able to, I would stay in the bathroom all day and all night, but of course someone was going to need to use it, just like right now. There was a knock on the door. Everyone probably heard what had just happened, so there was no point in trying to hide the fact that I was crying. I stand, unlock the door, and open it. Of course it's the one person I would love to fall into their arms, but there was no way I could do that right at this moment, and it was killing me.

I walk past Riker and go straight back to my bunk. I close the curtain, lay down facing the wall again, and curl up into a ball. I grab my iPod and put my headphones on. I turn the volume as high as it will go to Fall Out Boy's "Save Rock & Roll" album. I just wanted to drown out the sounds from everyone on the bus, along with my thoughts. I close my eyes, and focus on the music.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback ?!? :)