Wildfire

The First Time

No matter how hard he tried, Reid couldn’t stop his palms from sweating, or his heart from thundering in his ribcage. In all honesty, he felt like he was about to pass out from a mix of desire, fear and pure anxiety.

Watching Jasmine slowly slid off her bra was almost enough to make him keel over from the amount of blood that drained from his head down to his lower half. Just as the straps loosened she turned around to give him her back, and sent a flirty glance over her one shoulder. Her tiny waist flared out delicately to her hips and round bottom encased in lacy black boyshorts. Those were next to go and she tossed them behind her towards him. The scrap of lace hit him in directly in the chest and snagged on the button of his blazer, hanging there, but he did nothing to move them.

His eyes were still glued to her bare ass.

“Are you a little bit nervous, Spencer?” she smirked.

She turned back to him with a devilish grin and in one graceful move collapsed onto the edge of her bed, folding her limbs together; one leg crossed over the other, chin propped up on in the palm of her hand. He swallowed thickly past the lump in his throat and tried to force out some words.

“Can you blame me?” he finally managed to choke out.

“It’s okay, I’ll take care of you,” she purred. “Come here.”

Jasmine outstretched one hand to him, and once he placed his rough, calloused hand into her smooth one she tugged him down onto the blue, floral printed comforter. It felt awkward as hell sitting next to her naked body when Reid was fully clothed but then she leaned forward to press a kiss to his neck, and all thought when flying out the window. She kissed a path up his neck to nibble on his earlobe and moaned like she had found something delicious.

“You need to calm down, Spence. It’s not like this is our first time.”

“For me, it is,” he stuttered. God, the things she could do with that mouth. “Because last time, I drank enough alcohol to down a horse and don’t remember anything. So, this, this is what I’m going to remember and I don’t want to mess it up.”

Her fingers wrapped around the knot in his tie and yanked, undoing it and slipping the silk over his head. He shrugged out of his blazer and pitched it to the other side of the room. Her deft fingers wound into his wavy brown hair to turn his head towards her and lightly brush her lips against his.

“Don’t think, just feel,” Jasmine breathed.

With a lust-filled, raw groan Reid crushed his mouth to hers, sweeping his tongue into her mouth and taking control, dominating the kiss completely. His hands wrapped around her waist and hoisted her onto his lap and he was reminded that she wasn’t dressed and he still had clothes on. As he licked and nibbled on her lips, she started working on his shirt, unbuttoning and pushing it off his shoulders. When their chests pressed together, they both sucked in a breath at the feel of skin sliding against skin.

His hand softly cupped one breast, her nipple rubbing against his palm. Reid stared transfixed before tweaking the hardened little nub with two fingers. Her gasp came out high-pitched and breathless, arching into his touch, but her little gasp turned into a shriek when he leaned down and captured the tip in his mouth and sucked.

“You are so beautiful,” he mumbled into her skin.

Jasmine’s skilled fingers found his belt buckle, undoing the metal clasp and practically ripping it from his pants loops.

“Why are you not naked yet?” she growled, nipping at his bottom lip.

“I don’t know. Help me with that, will you?”

They rolled together on the bed until she was underneath him, her body writhing against his as he sucked harshly at her nipples, switching from one to the other. In between their rolling around her hand had snuck past the waistband of his pants to wrap around his erection in a firm grip that caused him to hiss out a breath. Her other hand worked at the button and zipper of his pants, shoving down the corduroy fabric off his legs.

“Wait,” Reid muttered out.

He reared up off her long enough to get the condom out of his pocket and kick off his pants and boxers. He came back down onto her, hard cock sliding against her wet folds and they moaned together at the feeling.

“I’m sorry. Next time, I’ll make this good for you, I promise. I just, I can’t- You’re too beautiful and I can’t hold back,” Reid babbled.

“This is good for me, baby. Please, just do it. I need you inside me.”

He sheathed himself in the condom and thrust into her body in the same move. He nearly came at all that wet heat wrapped around him, squeezing him tight.

“Oh, good god,” Jasmine screamed.

He buried his face into the crook of her neck, his hips furiously pumped into her, lips biting and sucking roughly at her collarbone, marking her, claiming her. Her legs wrapped around his waist to drive him even deeper, to move together in a way that he had never felt before, like her very essence was being branded into her soul.

“God, fuck, Jaz. I’m so close,” he whispered. “Come with me, come for me, Jaz.”

His hand slipped between their bodies to rub against her little bundles of nerves and that did it. Her tight, inner walls clenched around him as she came, her teeth sinking down into the tendons of his neck to stop from screaming out. The little sting of pain mixed with his pleasure and sent him over the edge. With one final thrust he collapsed on top of her, not worrying about whether or not she was getting crushed or was having as much trouble breathing as he was. He didn’t think about anything.

For the first time, in a long time, Reid’s mind was blissfully blank.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, in the illustrious words of Katie Mosing, on a scale of Chris Brown to Beyonce, how classy was this?
First time ever writing hardcore smut, so let me know how I did!

Comment. Subscribe. Recommend. Love CM.
-Beki