Wildfire

Wicked Woman

Reid’s hands were sweating and he kept wiping them on his corduroy pants, but it didn’t help stop what seemed a river of perspiration. He was nervously standing in front of Jasmine’s apartment door, contemplating knocking. After the case in Ohio had turned messy and the unsub had taken down two uniformed cops and a hostage family, Reid hadn’t wanted nothing more than to get out of the BAU building once they landed in Quantico.

Without thinking he had sped to the other side of town, the promise of sex that Jasmine had made over a week ago raging through his mind, but he hesitated at her door. Did she even remember what she said? Three weeks was the longest Reid had ever gone without seeing her, and he didn’t know if the situation had changed. What if she was dating somebody now or wanted nothing to do with him?

The sounds of the TV coming from the other side of the door abruptly stopped and Reid took the moment of silence to timidly knock on the wooden surface. If she didn’t answer, then he’d just go back to his own place and try not to think about the case or the lost lives. He’d just-

“Finally, you decided to knock!”

Reid had been so lost in his own thoughts he didn’t even notice the door fly open, and couldn’t get any words out before Jasmine grabbed the front of this jacket and yanked him through the door to crash their mouths together. They stumbled back together into the door, slamming it shut loudly but the sound was lost on both of them.

Jasmine was frantically untucking his shirt and tugging at his tie to get it loose enough to pull over his head. Her hands then went to work on the buttons of his shirt, mouth ghosting across each patch of newly exposed pale skin. One of Reid’s hands tangled into the long, black curls falling about her shoulders to drag her lips back to his and the other found the hem of her nightdress, some threadbare t-shirt that reached mid-thigh. It went flying across the room and snagged on a lampshade.

Reid stopped their kissing just long enough to work on getting his belt buckle undone, but his fingers kept shaking and fumbling over the metal clasp. Jasmine slapped his hands away and ripped the belt away herself, tore open the button on his pants, and yanked the zipper down. With a mischievous little smirk, she pulled his corduroy pants and plaid boxers down in one movement to fall to his ankles, and stayed kneeling on the ground. Reid saw the heated look in her electric blue eyes and
instantly panicked.

“Jaz, no-”

She leaned forward just enough to wrap her lips around the tip of his cock, and the rest of Reid’s words disappeared in a rough groan. He threaded his fingers through her dark hair and gripped tightly as she bobbed her mouth, tongue sliding around his hard length and sucking. Reid’s head slammed back into the wooden door, eyes sliding shut at the exquisite feeling of Jasmine’s hot, little mouth. But then her hand came up to fondle his balls and he was tugging on her hair, trying to get her stop.

“I thought I was going to get some regular sex?” he managed to work out around a moan.

Her mouth left his hardness just long enough to smirk up at him.

“Yeah, well I changed my mind.”

Then her lips were back on him, her free hand pinning his narrow hips to the door so he couldn’t move away as she alternated between sucking all the way down to the base of his hard cock and swirling her tongue. Jasmine’s crystalline blue eyes were looking up at him, watching him moan and writhe under her ministrations.

But it had been too long and her lips were wrapped around the tip, licking over and over and Reid was coming down her throat, his whole body racked with spasms of pleasure. By the time he settled down she was still sucking softly on him, cleaning up every last drop. He glanced down at her with heavy-lidded eyes and would’ve chuckled at her devilish grin if he had any energy left.

“When you’ve caught your breath, I’ll be in my room waiting for my turn.”

Jasmine rose up off her knees and sauntered over to her open bedroom door, her perfect, round ass swaying deliciously. She winked over her shoulder before disappearing through the doorway. Reid didn’t know he managed to move, but he kicked away his bottoms and shrugged the shirt still hanging on his shoulders off to follow after the wicked woman that held his attention.

And what he feared could also be his heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no excuses. My life is entirely different than it was a year ago, but I'm going to try and write more often. Promise.

Enjoy this little update.

Comment. Subscribe. Recommend. Love CM.
-Beki