Status: Yes, I'm using code names for myself and my teachers. That's what all writers do.. right?

Teacher Diaries

Timber

Timber!

I've told you time & time again how much I love you. You will never EVER know how much I love you. I only had a semester with you , but I can't even say how much you've changed my life.

You were the only reason why I actually came to school on A Day. Your class was my absolute FAVORITE class my sophomore year. You never failed to make me smile or laugh. You weren't just my teacher- you were my friend and a mother figure to me. I'll never forget anything you've ever said to me. Everything you say never fails to make me cry because I'm laughing so hard. From "HOLY TESTICLE TUESDAY" to "that's not snow , that's tree dandruff!" , you can always brighten my day.

On a serious note.... You know me. You know me better than most people. On that last week of school, I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I'd never be your student again. I couldn't accept the fact that I wouldn't get to see my Timber every day and have you hug me and tell me that you love me. I couldn't stand the thought that I was changing schools and I'd be leaving you forever. I was having problems at home and I was struggling with my mental health as well. So you found the damage that had been done to my wrist. I tried to hide it from you by covering it with makeup, but there wasn't enough foundation or powder that could've ever covered up those scars.

Timber, I cried everyday that week. In fact, I'm still crying. You'll never love me as much as I love you. I know that my emotions got the best of me because I became so emotionally attached to you those last few days... And I know it seemed fixated to a point to where it scared you a little. Maybe my fixation had good timing. The more I would've seen you, I fear it would've only gotten worse...because I was scared to death that I'd rarely see you. Timber, I have to tell you something. Out of all my mental disorders, the one I hate most is the rarest of them all: Dependent Personality Disorder. People have abandoned me because of my extreme fixations. I don't want that to happen with you. Timber , I love you. And you know I'd never try to intentionally hurt anyone or make them feel uncomfortable , so I'm sorry.

Timber, I'll never forget you. You've changed my life.