Love Like Blood

Paint Your Face, Tonight We Terrorize This Town

I honestly was scared shit-less. Like terrified of Ian and Chris fighting again.

“What are you going to do, Stone? Hit me? Because I’m not scared of you anymore, and I’m for damn sure stronger than you,” Chris said without a stutter.

“Are you kidding me, I can take you down with one tackle, bitch,” Ian responded to him.

“Not without that little white powder you love so much.”

Ian just stared wide-eyed at Chris, baffled at how Chris knew that. Seeing as outside of all of Ian’s guy friends, I was the only one who knew about Donkey Kong himself’s drug problem. Ian went to hem Chris up to the wall behind him, but Chris was too swift and wound up throwing him all the way across the room. Making the entire class room move away from him in fear. I sat in my seat staring at a bloody looking Ian, and a legitimately blood red-eyed Cerulli. You can say that I was scared but at the same time I was so fucking intrigued and turned on. Don’t judge me.

“Chris... what the fuck was that?...” I spoke with the tiniest voice, I wasn't even sure that he would hear. But he most certainly did.

He just looked back at me and chuckled.

“Scared of me yet, Babygirl?”

I just stared at him so intrigued while the some of the others helped Ian and the others went to go get help.

“Want to get out of here, and see why I’m happy you made that choice years ago?”

“Uhm, okay...” I spoke unsure of where he was taking me, and better yet what he was going to do to me.

He scooped me up by my waist and ran with me out into the hallways and we went through the front doors of the school building. We ran up to what I presume is his car, an all black, 1960 Ford Mustang, I got into the passengers seat and was met by countless CD’s and fast food wrappers, I just laughed at him.

“What?” he chuckled.

“You’re such a fucking mess, Chris” I said to him.

“Oh fucking well, get used to it!” he said to me.

He started the car and started to drive off and on to the highway. We were driving towards Scranton, and seeing as I lived in Wilkes-Barre, it was less than a 30 minute drive. So I, being my normal not giving a fuck self, got comfy in Chris’ car.

About 25 minutes later, we got to this old, decrepit, dark looking house at the middle of a back road.

“Are you going to rape and kill me out here?” I joked sort of hoping he wasn't doing the worst possible things to me in the middle of nowhere.

“No, Scar. I’m not going to rape and kill you out here. Although, sex with a little bloodshed never hurt anyone,” he winked at me.

“Yeah, well wait a bit, you might have a chance with that,” I spoke seductively and bit my lip just to fuck with him.

He made a low grunting sound and shook his head, he got out the car and walked over to my door and opened it for me.

“Oh, whatever would I do without a man to open my doors for me?!” I put my hand over my heart and my hand on my forehead, my words purely dripping sarcasm.

I laughed and walked away from him, he sped up but ended up getting to the door within a blink of an eye. Either this boy takes steroids or he’s a vampire. Preferably a vampire, then I can see his fangs. Alright, weirdo Scarlett needs to go back in her cage now.

“Scarlett, are you trying to contain those weird ass, and entirely sexual thoughts of yours?” Chris said to me.

“Why yes, how did you know, my love?” I said to him.

“Well because I can read your mind, and well I technically wouldn't need that seeing as you have been verbally saying your thoughts out loud this entire time,” he smirked at me.

“You asshole. Why didn't you tell me?!” I yelled at him.

“Well, because it’s cute the way you were talking about seeing if I was a vampire or not,” He said to me sheepishly.

I just smiled at him, and waited for him to open the door. As I walked inside I was met with the most beautiful hallways decorated with red walls and and almost black looking wood floors, pictures littered the walls and gold accents were everywhere. I was in complete awe and I’m pretty sure there was more to the house than what looked to be there. I tried to contain my happiness as best as I could.

“C’mon, Scar, let me take you to meet the boys.”

I just let him take me where he wanted to me to. We walked down an even longer hallway, but exact in appearance to a room that was closed off by two, humungous black doors with silver handles.

“You ready to meet the boys?” he asked me cheerfully and hopeful.

“Uhm sure, their weird aren't they?” I asked giggling. He just chuckled and opened both doors.

What I seen was sure to shock anyone. There were five guys with dark makeup and black hair, but covered in blood and 3 girls lay bleeding out on the floor.

“Are you fucking kidding me, Ricky?” Chris yelled and sighed loudly.

I just looked from him to them wide-eyed, and that’s all I remembered seeing before blackness.