Project Angel of Darkness

Chapter 1: Welcome to the Hive

Resident Evil: Project Angel of Darkness
Theme song: The Darkness That Lurks In Our Mind by: Konami Kukeiha Club Silent Hill 2 (original Soundtrack)
RE~RE~RE~RE
Chapter 1: Welcome to the Hive
Ugh they've been at it all night! I pull my pillow over my head.
Bet your wondering who I am? Name's Angel I'm an undercover againt for the BSAA, unlike my sister Alice who works for the company my employer wants to shut down.
Why am I covering my head? Well my sister Alice was just recently "married" her and her "Hubby" are actually agents for the Umbrella Corperation.
They protect what's known as the Hive, an underground facilaty.
Sighing I get up knowing I wasn't getting any sleep.
I walk to my dresser, opening it theres a secret drawer full of files and such.
Grabing the one full of information on the Umbrella Corp, I sit at my desk and review it.
Confidential Report.
Subject:
Unbrella Corp
Report 1:
At the beginning of the twenty-first century, the Umbrella Corporration had become the largest commercial entity in the United States.
9 out of every 10 homes contain its products.
Its political and financial influence is felt everywhere.
In public, It is the world's largest leading supplier of:
Computer Technology
Medical Products
Healthcare
Unknown even to its own employees, its massive profits are generated by:
Military Technology
Genetic Experimentation
Viral Weaponry
I sighs that's all I had written, I also had a back up data on my necklace which is used as a USB, thanks to BSAA latest tech.
Thankfully I was able to sneak down to the lower levels to know what was going on.
Viral Weaponry, it wasn't unheared of not today there were threats every where.
My old team which consisted of Christ Redfield, Jill Valentine, Carlos Olivera, and Albert Wesker (AKA Whiskers (cause he looks like a human cat)) as I have started calling him, to which he had threatened to maime me all but like a thousand times.
Had droped out of contact with each other, it was fine I liked doing the whole solo thing some times.
Guessing it was almost morning I decided to get dressed, shower wasn't needed.
I sighed putting the file back in the secret compartment.
My computer watch starts going off, I look down to see WARNING!
"Well this can't be good." I mummble as put my black tank top on.
I reach my computer to look at the security I hacked into, for a A.I this one wasn't smart.
I looked at all four screens to, my vision starts getting blury as I pass out luckly not hitting my head.
RE~RE~RE~RE
Waking up I look around "Ugh what the hell?" I look around.
My memorie all shot to hell, I see a really high tech computer, my wrist watch beeps.
Looking at it I see a high tech computer wrist watch with a name Angel.
Angel...yeah ok that's mine good I remember that.
I walk out to see a blond woman in black thigh high boots and a red dress.
My sister Alice, ok but why can't I remember anything else.
"Alice?" She turns and looks at me, "Who are you?" She asks.
Oh great memory loss to "Angel your sister twin sister."
She looks at me I'm wearing a black tank top, skinny jeans, and brown work boots.
Alice nods agreeing with me so far, we look around I figure its around fall sence theres no trees on the leaves.
"Come on this place is freaking me out." I say, she nods just as we both see a shadow pass us.
Looking towored a hall Alice calls out "Hello?" we walk well she does to the door.
I stay close to the hallway, she opens the front door looking out she pulls her head in and switches on the manssion lights.
She calls out "Hello?" she yells like someone is going to answer.
Alice walks out so I decide to fallow until a flock of birds scare us, and a weird noise.
We both back into the manssion, someone grabs us both yelling "Move!" while Alice is hollering at him.
Something flies through the window my mind just registering flash bang before it goes off blinding all three.
"Shit!" I yell as Alice screams.
People jump through the windows, the man that had us was now being held on the ground by several people in masks.
The man yelling he's a cop, as they hand cuff him.
I jump up as Alice looks around not knowing what to think, I know I was trained to kill, maime, takedown, and defend myself.
But I don't remember how I know, one man grabs Alice while the another grabs my arm.
The man holding Alice's arm asks her to report "What?"
"I want your report soldier." He demands.
I growl "Hey let her go asswipe!" I yell.
Ok maybe not the smartest idea but who the hell does this guy think he is!?
"I don't know, what your talking about." Alice tells him.
Another soldier with the a mini computer watch looks up "Sir, the house's primary defenses have been activated. She and her sister are probably still suffering the side effects." the man reports.
The same man, man handleing my sister asks about the cop.
"Matthew Addison. I'm not getting a match." the mini computer guy reports.
They ask who he is "I'm a cop, I just trasfered they probably don't have me on file yet!" Matthew yells.
The solders take their masks off I notice one of them is a woman.
The leader I figured says that we are going with them.
With them where? What the hell?!
Something tells me not to run my smartass mouth and fallow.
"You can't do this!" Matthew yells.
The woman soldier leans into his ear and says "Blow me." I can't help but snort out a laugh.
To me that was amazing!
The leader pushes us through a secret door, my eyes widen as we walk down some staires.
Kay this is...awesome I think?