Status: next prompt as the sequel

I Love Everything About You

I Love Everything About You

POV Alex
It was just another night where I couldn’t sleep. I was used to it, it happened a lot these days anyway. Jack was peacefully asleep next to me in the bed, one of his arms thrown over me, loosely enough for me to turn around. I could see his face perfectly in the dark and I couldn’t stop thinking about how lucky I was to have him. At this moment, I knew I wouldn’t be sleeping any time soon because, now, I couldn’t stop thinking.If you had told me, 10 years ago, that one day, I’d be dating my best friend, I would’ve thought that you were crazy but it happened and I was glad it did because I love everything about him.

I love the way he smiles and the way he laughs. I love his stupid skunk-hair and the way he is obsessed with making it look perfect. No matter how much he hates it, I love the way his body makes him look like he’s still a teenager, his limbs almost too long and too skinny. I love how he stayed a kid at heart and how he can always make me laugh no matter how angry or upset I am. I love the way it seems like nothing can ever bring him down and how he always comes to me for comfort when he is upset, even though it doesn’t happen a lot. I love how he is always there for me and how he can cheer me up in a matter of minutes. I love his contagious smile and his adorable giggle. Even though some people hate it, I love his inappropriate comments and his immaturity. I love the way he sometimes seems to get lost in his thoughts and ends up just staring into space, his face completely blank. I love how he always knows exactly what I’m thinking about and that I can read him like an open book. I love how he gets overexcited for some little things, just like a little kid. I love how he always wants to cuddle with me and how perfectly his body fits with mine. I love his eyes and the way they light up when he smiles and the way he looks at me with so much love and adoration in his eyes. I just love everything about him and I still can’ believe that this adorable boy is now mine. Bottom line is I love everything about him. I just love him with all my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: The Ramones - Baby, I Love You
Okay, well, this sucks. I didn't have any ideas for this and it turned out to be worse than I expected but the next prompt is ready to be posted and I promise it's a lot better... Anyway, I also tried 1st person and I might have fucked it up a bit...