Dracula of Pennsylvania

One

{Jane's P.O.V}

Well, today was the day. The day that I go to Pennsylvania to see my long, unseen Uncle Vlademere. He wrote a letter, just two weeks ago, that he was ready for me to come. He mentioned about living in a beautifully-furnished mansion, right on a big hill in Pennsylvania. The biggest hill, actually.
So, here I am, waiting at an old-looking train station in my hometown, San Francisco. I was born here, and I'm gonna die here - forever in San Fran.
So I guess I go out of town, once in a while but hey - I've got to go sometime!
So now - why am I going to Pennsylvania? This is why: 1; My parents are on a flight right now to Norway, for business. 2; My parents got in-touch with my Uncle Vlad, who was rumoured to be "missing" for a few years. And, 3; Coz my uncle insisted me to go over.
Well, I can see the train coming. Uncle Vlad said that he would pick me up at the Pennsylvania train station. My parents told me to wear my best outfit - and they mean my real best outfit. My best outfit that I think would be that glittery strapless mini-dress. But of course, to my parents, it was one of my most exposive and ugliest outfits. So, what I wore instead was a fashion disaster! It's that "Mother's Choice" dress - the white, itchy one with frills and is until your ankles.
Well, it is quite nice, you know. Some girls were staring at me a couple of times. It's really annoying when people do that...
But anyway, the train is here, so I guess I better go on.
I'm really looking forward to seeing my uncle!

{To be continued...}