Status: CC & ANDY ARE MEANT TO BE!

Loving a Drummer is Impossible

Mr. Drummer Boy

"CC! Ashley! Stop arguing about who is better? We all know it's Ashley." Jake laughs. I watched as CC got really red and walked to his bunk on the bus. I quickly grab his wrist. He looks at with tears in his eyes.
"Yeah, Andy?" He muttered. I smirk at him.
"Just wanna make sure you're okay? I know you angry real fast." He nods but I know he's lying. I let it be and he climbs into his bunk beside me. My poor little drummer boy...

*CC*
I climb into my bunk as I hear the unwanted sound of Ashley laughing in victory. The only two here that might even care that shit like that hurts me is Andy and Jinxx. But Jinxx is so quite you never know. Hell, he could a murder and none of us know it. Andy, well, he's Andy. He acts like he cares about me but we all know he doesn't. Well at least I know.

I don't know how many hours had passed but it must have been enough since it's so quite. I check the time. 12:47 pm. I get down and go to the fridge. I hear a noise behind me. I turn to be literal face to face with Andy.
"I'm sorry about what Ashley and Jake did today." He whispers. I can't step back or I will be in the fridge. For once, he doesn't smell like alcohol.
"It's fine. I'm fine. I'm just a drummer. Who could love me anyway?" I sighed. I tried to move from in front of him but he grabs my face with both of his hands and kisses me. The thing I'd been waiting for my entire life of BVB. It finally happened so I take no time into kissing back. I move my mouth with his. He picked me up by the waist and laid me him his bunk as his hands tugged on my shirt. I nodded to let him know it's okay to take it off. He pulls it off along with his own and our jeans and boxers. I knew now where this was going but I wasn't going to stop him.

After we were through, I curled into him and he kisses my forehead.
"I love you, CC." He whispers.
"...I love you, too, Andy..."