Status: I'm in love with this story and i hope you will be too!

Amber J

Secrets

Julianna sat at her doctor’s office, nervous and scared. It’s been a week since she skipped a beat at Six Flags and it’s been happening a lot since then, multiple times a day. She knew she was worse off than she had let on to Tyler. She didn’t want him to worry or to run away because he was scared. In her defense, she didn’t think this would be happening right now. Dr. Johana walks back into the small room with a file in her hand and a sad smile on her face. Julianna knew then, that her fears were confirmed.
“We are going to have to start treatment again and I’m going to put you back on the transplant list.” She told Julianna. “It’s not looking to good. It explains why you’ve been sick. Your body is trying so hard to make up for your heart that it’s beating up your immune system. I would recommend not traveling and don’t do anything to give your heart more excitement than necessary.”
“Can I have a minute?” She asked and the doctor nodded and left the room. She couldn’t hold in the tears. She was scarred and she felt alone. She pulled her phone out and called her mom.
“Hey Julianna, what going on?” She asked, sounding happy, but when she heard her daughter’s sobs on the other line of the phone, she knew something was terribly wrong. “Honey what is it? What’s wrong?”
“Mom… It’s time to come to Dallas.” Julianna gets out between sobs.
“Oh Julianna… No.” She hears her mom cry. “We will be on the next flight.”
Julianna knew she either needed to break it off with Tyler or tell him what was really going on. He just left on his week road trip and it could be a clean break. She felt selfish trying to keep him around when she would only hurt him.
She gathered her things and head home. She knew with the new medication she would be getting even sicker so she decided to clean everything spotless, before that happened.
When she was finally done and she had showered she knew she had to text Tyler.
“I’m sorry but I won’t be able to go to the Halloween party. Let the guys know the kegs will still be there. I can’t continue this Tyler. I’m much too big of a burden and I continue to hold you back. I’m sorry Tyler. I love you.” And she hit send. She knew it was wrong the second she did it but she couldn’t take it back. The dead had been done. She looked at the new pill bottles and took the new three. She knew they were going to make her sick so she downed them and went straight to bed.
.
.
Tyler looked at his phone in the locker room after getting a win against the Coyotes. He smiled seeing Julianna’s face but when he read the message he filled with frustration and anger. What burden? How is she holding him back? He became confused and sad. He called her. He called her seven times in a row but it went to voice mail repeatedly so he started sending her text. What the hell is going on in Texas?
“Antione. Can you text Katy and see what the hell is going on? I just got this long ass message from J, about burdens and shit and I’m pretty sure she broke up with me.” He told Antione quickly and he looked confused.
“Yeah man. I’ll call her.” He did that and Tyler went and loaded the bus. He was angry. This came out of nowhere. Was there another man? But Julianna wouldn’t cheat. She loved him… There couldn’t be somebody else, but he was out of town a lot and it left the door open… No! He wouldn’t stop until he found out what’s really going on.
.
.
When Julianna woke up she had more than a few missed calls from Tyler and a two voicemails and four text messages. She didn’t read them or listen to them. She couldn’t. She heard her parent’s downstairs so she pulled herself out of bed but instead of heading down stairs, she head straight to the bathroom and started throwing up. She knew it was the pills but it still sucked.
“Julianna?” She heard her brother’s voice. She turned around and started crying when he saw her. “I’m so sorry Julianna. I’m here. I’m here for you no matter what.” He held her tight in his arms.
“Jason what am I going to do? We go to the hospital tomorrow…”
“You’re going to focus on being strong and staying alive Julianna. When does Tyler get back? Have you told him yet?” He asked her and she shook her head. “What do you mean no?”
“He knew I have some small problems but I never told him to what extent. He doesn’t need to deal with this, I broke up with him.” She explained and he looked at her like she was stupid.
“Julianna! That guy loves you! Why would you do that? He is going to find out when he gets back and he isn’t going to leave your side.” He told her and she shook her head.
“I’m just scared Jason.”
“I know Julianna, but you can’t push away the people who love you when you need that love more than ever.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So.... ??? thoughts??? I know both my stories are hitting sad spots but hey! It has to happen:)