Status: I'm in love with this story and i hope you will be too!

Amber J

Sister's in Town

“Wait that was today?” Julianna asked, she had completely forgot that Candace was flying in to spend the weekend with Tyler and herself.
“Yeah babe, it’s alright. Just get your bag and we will head to the airport. I figured we could do lunch after.” Tyler told her and she nodded.
“I just need to change really quickly.” She went upstairs and he followed her. He watched from the door as she pulled on jeans and grabbed a long sleeve black t shirt. She stopped and she gently traced the scar down her chest.
“You’re beautiful.” He told her and she looked at him through the mirror.
“I don’t feel beautiful anymore.” She tugged at her jeans and quickly slipped the shirt on. Her clothes weren’t tight because she still hadn’t gained back the weight and she had become incredibly self-conscious with the scar down her chest.
“Julianna you are! God if you could only see yourself the way I do. You are seriously the most beautiful woman in the world to me. You’re my whole life J.” He told her, taking her face in his hands and kissing her. “I love you.”
“I love you to.” She whispers. He takes her hand and they leave together.
When they get to the airport they go to baggage claim where Tyler sees Candace with her suitcase. “There she is.” They get out of the car and Julianna stands out of the way as Candace hugs her brother and they reunite. Then Candace takes Julianna in her arms in a warm embrace. It surprises Julianna but she doesn’t mind.
“It’s so wonderful to finally meet you. My brother never shuts up about you.” Candace says and both the girls laugh.
“It’s wonderful to meet you as well. Tyler is very proud of you.”
“Aw shucks!” They get in Julianna’s car and then start heading towards her house. “So what’s going on with you two?”
“Not a lot. I have a game tomorrow that you two are going to.” Tyler tells his sister and she nods with a smile.
“Sounds good. I’m down.” She says. Tyler pulls up to the restaurant and they head inside, getting a private table for three.
“So do you have a boyfriend or any prospects back home?” Julianna asked Candace and she smirked.
“I was dating a guy who was playing juniors back home, but ended that. I think I might transfer to U of Dallas.” She explains and Tyler raises an eye brow.
“You’re not dating Antoine.” He says and Candace laughs while Julianna looks between the two siblings confuse. “He has a girlfriend now.” Candace’s smile fades and it turns into a scowl.
“Who?” She asked.
“Julianna’s best friend, Katy.” Tyler says with a small smirk. He quickly takes a drink of his water as the two girls look at each other.
“You like Antoine?” Julianna asked and Candace shook her head.
“No. It’s a long boring story. I already got accepted for next semester so after Christmas break I’ll be moving down here. Need a roomie?” Candace asked her brother and Tyler looks at Julianna. He had been playing on purposing and them moving in together. How was he supposed to do that with his little sister living with him?”
“Uhm… Wouldn’t you prefer your own apartment?” He ask and she shrugged.
“I can’t afford it.” She told him and he shrugged.
“I got you. Just pick one out near campus. Nothing crazy ok?” He tells her and she nods. Julianna knew that he spoiled his sisters, but buying them apartments? Shouldn’t she stay in a dorm her first year?
“You don’t want to live in the dorms your first year?” Julianna asked and Candace shakes her head.
“No way. They are gross, I mean come on, public showers?” She rolls her eyes and takes a drink of water. Julianna isn’t sure how she feels about Candace. So far, she can tell that Candace will be trying to get her best friend’s boyfriend and she is kind of stuck up. She is beautiful but that didn’t give her a reason to act the way she was, at least not in Julianna’s head.
.
“Do you want to go out for a bite to eat before the game?” Julianna asked Candace after Tyler took off to head to the rink. “Me and Katy always go.”
“Will she be there?” Candace asked and Julianna nodded. “Alright, I guess so.” She said and grabbed her bag. Julianna rolled her eyes as she followed Candace down the stairs. They get in Julianna’s car and swing by Katy’s apartments. She slides into the back seat.
“Katy this is Tyler’s sister Candace. Candace, this is Katy, my best friend.”
“Hey Candace! Nice to meet you.” Katy said in a chipper voice with a smile on her face.
“You too.” Candace said shortly. Katy’s eyes meet Julianna’s in the rear view mirror. She didn’t like her first impression of the young blonde.
They get to the restaurant and Julianna sits next to Candace and across from Katy.
“So Candace, you’re in college?”
“Yeah my first year.”
“Do you like it?”
“Yeah, I play hockey too, so it evens out I guess.”
The girls ordered and they continued to make conversation throughout the meal.
“So, Tyler is really in love with you.” Candace says out of nowhere and Julianna looks at her surprised.
“What do you mean?”
“He has never loved a girl like he loves you. When you were in the hospital, he was so upset and so scared. He is going to marry you one day.” She said with a smile on her face and Julianna instantly liked Candace much more. “Well if you say yes that it. Would you, say yes?” She ask and Julianna could feel the girls’ eyes on her.
“In a heartbeat.” She says, smiling at Candace. “I love your brother Candace, more than I’ve loved anyone. Marrying him would be…perfection.” She tells the young girl and Candace give her a genuine smile.
“Well looks like we’ll be sisters one day.” Candace says and Julianna laughs.
“Don’t get me wrong, I know your brother loves me, and he knows I love him, but I don’t think he is considering proposing anytime soon.” Julianna says and Candace agrees with her, even though she knows he is thinking about it more than not.
The girls finish up eating and head to the Arena. When they get there, they get in their seat by the glass, close to the box and watch as the boys warm up.
“There is Tyler and Antione.” Katy says, pointing out the boys.
They watched the game and the three of them bonded. Maybe Candace wouldn’t try getting back with Antoine. Maybe things would work out best for all of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts???? Sorry it's been so long since i updated.