Status: I'm in love with this story and i hope you will be too!

Amber J

Why? That's the Question.

“I can’t believe she would do that.” Katy says, sitting at a bar stool while Julianna restocked some glasses. “What did Tyler do?”
“Tyler pretty much ripped her a new one and made her feel like shit.” She said with a shrug. “I mean I don’t know what happened when he took her home or to the airport, I didn’t really care to ask.” She stops restocking and looks at Katy with a frown and lets out a sigh. “You know, I had such high hopes for getting along with Candace. They are so close and what guy is going to want to be with a girl who doesn’t get along with his sister?” She asked. Katy rolled her eyes.
“Julianna, you have got to be kidding me! Tyler is like madly in love with you!” She told her but Julianna shook her head.
“I don’t know. I haven’t heard from Tyler yet today. He probably wants to end things with me.”
“Oh my dear lord Julianna! Do you hear yourself?” She asked her and Julianna sent her a dirty glare. “Tyler is madly in love with you and he isn’t going to end things over his sister being a stupid bitch!” She yelled, getting a few looks from other customers.
“Dude shut up.”
“Well stop being stupid Julianna! The boy wants to marry you!” She yells and then a hand flies to her mouth and her eyes go wide.
“What?” Julianna asked, looking at her friend with shock on her face.
“Oh shit… Oh shit.” She mumbled and covered her face with her hands. Tyler had gotten a hold of Katy through Antoine and he had asked her about Julianna’s dream ring. She knew that he had brought Candace down to meet her ahead of time and that he planned on proposing at Christmas.
“Katy! What the fuck?” Julianna asked her becoming even more upset.
“Shit…”
“What’s going on?” Tyler asked as he walked into the bar and over to the counter where the girls where at. He saw how pissed off Julianna looked and he saw the guilt on Katy’s face when she looked at him. He knew that she must have spilt the beans. He instantly became angry when he saw the tears in Julianna’s eyes. “J… What’s going on?”
“Candace hates my guts for some unknown reason! Katy just told me you wanted to marry me but know that your sister hates me, you won’t want to marry me!” She spilled out to him and he looked at her with wide eyes.
“Katy! What the fuck?” He asked her with a pissed off glare and she looked at him with guilty eyes.
“Tyler you don’t understand. She was going on and on about how you wouldn’t love her anymore and how you would break up with her because Candace hates her.” She spills out to him and he runs a hand over her face.
“Babe...” He starts but she turns around and walks into the kitchen. He quickly and easily jumps over the bar and runs through the kitchen door after her. “Julianna!” He calls and everyone in the back stops what they are doing and looks at him. “I love you J! I love you more than I’ve loved anything or anyone in my entire life! When I thought I lost you… J, I lost myself. I don’t know who I am without you anymore! You are the love of my life and yes! I do want to marry you! Is this how I thought I would tell you that? No, not exactly but Katy kind of ruined that for me. I know we haven’t been together long but I also know that you’re the girl I’m going to spend the rest of my life with. And when the times right, I will ask you to marry me. I love you Julianna May Arnett, with everything I have.” He tells her and a tear slips down her cheek. She throws her arms around his neck and presses her lips onto his. The kitchen erupts in applause they both laugh.
“I love you too Tyler Paul Seguin.”
.
.
She sat on the couch with her feet up and Tyler’s arm around her shoulder. They were watching the end of Miracle, for the hundredth time and Julianna was on her phone checking Instagram.
“Oh my god!” She said in shock and Tyler looked down at her.
“What the… Is that a picture of us?” He asked her and she nodded. “On who’s account?” He asked confused.
“You’re freaking sisters!” She says sitting up, becoming even angrier. “You have got to be kidding me! She even tagged us both in it.”
Julianna was beyond upset because in her eyes, it was a low blow. They had kept their relation on the DL for the last couple months and the public didn’t really know. It was a miracle that they had kept it quiet this long but now Candace had just thrown them under the bus.
“Shit… What did she say?” He asked her and took the phone to read the caption. “I’m so happy that my brother, Tyler Seguin, has finally found a woman he love and be himself with. Julianna Arnett, thank you for being that woman for my brother! We are so happy to have you as a part of our family.” She runs a hand through her hair and he hands her phone back.
“I’ve already gotten like 200 more followers in the last 10 minutes since she posted this.”
“Well maybe it’s not such a bad thing, I mean it doesn’t sound like she was trying to do anything but be nice.” He says from his spot on the couch, looking up at her now as she paces in the living room.
“Tyler that’s not the point! The point is, she knew very well that we weren’t open with our relationship except with family and close friends. If I had never posted anything, then what gives her the right to?”
“J, I get where you are coming from but…”
“Don’t J me! This was supposed to be our decision Tyler! We were supposed to decide when we wanted to do this! Do you not realize my whole life is going to change now?” She yells at him before turning and quickly walking up the stairs.
“Fuck…” Tyler sighed to himself as he ran a hand through his hair. He picks up his phone and calls his sister.
“Hey Tyler!” She says in a happy tone and he automatically feels bad. He can tell that Candace did what she did out of love and good intentions.
“Candace…” He sighed.
“Oh no… What’s wrong?” She asked.
“Why did you post that picture?”
“Well I thought it would show Julianna how I felt, about how she is apart of our family.”
“Candace, did you ever stop to think that, maybe Julianna hadn’t posted a picture for a reason? Or maybe the public doesn’t know because we haven’t told one!” He tells her becoming frustrated with her and she sighs.
“Shit, Tyler I’m sorry. I didn’t think…”
“Candace, Julianna just got better. She isn’t ready to be hated on by people or to be talked about on WAG websites! She is already being like stocked.”
“Shit! Tyler I’m sorry. I’ll call her and apologies.”
“No. Don’t just… Just don’t do anything.” He says and hangs up. Why can’t things ever go to plan?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long!!!!! My summer classes and work are kicking my ass!!! I'm leaving y'all hanging though! Please give me your thoughts!