Status: I'm in love with this story and i hope you will be too!

Amber J

Brampton

He got to her house and knocked on the door nervously. When she opened the door she threw her arms around his neck and their lips connected. They kissed passionately on the front door step and he moved her inside, shutting the door behind them.
“God I missed your beautiful face.” He says, pulling a way to look at her.
“I should have never said I needed time. I don’t need time. I love you so much.”
“And I love you Julianna. I love you more than anything.” He kisses her again. “I’m gonna spend forever with you in my arms. I hope you know that.”
“I do.” She says. “I do.” And she kisses him again, this time not stopping until they entered the bedroom.
.
.
The suit case laid on the bed and it was almost completely full of Julianna’s things that she would need in Brampton for the three days. She was excited to meet the rest of his family but extremely nervous. The Candace situation was up in the air. Tyler walked into the bed room with a smile on his face. His smile faded when he saw her sad look.
“What’s wrong babe?”
“I’m just nervous.”
“About what? They are going to love you.” He said and she shrugged.
“I hope so.”
“Babe, J, trust me.” He said and she nods, he plants a kiss on her lips. “You almost ready? We need to leave for the airport.” He tells her and she nods, zipping up her bag. He grabs it for her and carries it out to the car while she gets her purse and last few personal objects, including her meds.
The plane ride didn’t take too long, only a few hours. They occupied themselves with games, and watched a movie together. They sat in first class so they didn’t get bother much. When they finally got to Brampton, she was even more nervous than before. They got their bags from baggage claim and then stepped out to the curb. He saw his Dad right away. He hugged his father and then he hugged Julianna.
“It’s wonderful to finally you meet you Julianna, Tyler has told us so much about you. I’m Paul.”
“It’s wonderful to meet you as well. Thank you for having me.”
“Of course! Let’s get on the road! Jackie can’t wait to meet you.” He said and the three of them started towards the house.
The whole way there Julianna couldn’t stop thinking about all the possibilities, negative and positive. She figured that Candace could have either told her mom a bunch of lies, making her hate Julianna, or she could love her. It was a 50/50.
They pulled up to a nice two story house in a suburb. Tyler helped his dad with the bags and she followed closely behind.
Candace and Cassidy ran towards the door and practically tackled their brother. Then It was Jackie’s turn to hug her son.
“Mom, Cassidy, this is Julianna.” Jackie quickly pulled Julianna into a warm embraced.
“We are so happy that you could join us for Christmas! Tyler has never brought home a girl before…”
“Mom…” Tyler groans and everyone laughs at his embracement. Then Cassidy gave Julianna a hug as well.
“It’s nice to meet you Cassidy.”
“You too Julianna. Tyler never shuts up about you.” Julianna blushed and then she felt awkward as Candace looked at her. Candace then smiled at her and pulled her into a hug.
Julianna smiled, thankful that things seemed to be going so well. They moved into the kitchen where Jackie goes back to finishing dinner and Paul helps. Cassidy and Candace take a seat at the counter and it leaves two spots open for Tyler and Julianna.
They make small talk for a while and then Jackie brings up a serious topic.
“So Julianna, how is your heart doing? Can you do regular everyday activities?” She asked and Tyler gave her a glare but she ignored it.
“It’s doing well. I just have to stay in good health I should be good for many years.”
“And do you? Stay in good health?”
“I wake up every morning at 6 to go to the gym, every morning except Sunday.” She says, she felt like she was getting the fifth degree and she wasn’t exactly sure where this was going or why Jackie was asking all these questions.
“Will you be able to have children? And would you’re heart be ok?” Julianna looked at Tyler, but he was too busy glaring at his mother who had her back turned to them as she concentrated on the food atop the stove.
“Uhm, it depends.” She answered honestly. Tyler and Julianna had already had this conversation and she didn’t exactly feel like sharing it with his mother. “It could go either way really.”
“So you probably won’t be able to have children?” She asked, she turned around and looked at Julianna with sad eyes.
“It’s a risk and when we get there we will deal with it.”
“Of course, I’m sorry.” Jackie says and the conversation turned somewhere else.
Julianna knew that it wasn’t Jackie’s intention to hurt her or bring up a sore topic. She was just worried about her son.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been forever!!!! I've been so busy! but I really want to finish this. I also might be taking down Jaynie pain.