Status: I'm in love with this story and i hope you will be too!

Amber J

Final

Tyler couldn’t look away from her body as the doctor typed the code into the computer. He couldn’t stop thinking about the future they were supposed to have together. The children they were supposed to raise but would never be able to.
“WAIT!” A voice yelled as the door barged open and three nurses ran in.
“What’s going on?!” The doctor asked, angry that the nurses were making this moment even harder on the family.
“We have a heart! There was a car crash three miles away from here and the donor didn’t make it! It’s on it’s way now! Get her prepped for surgery!” The nurse intruscts and the doctor looks at her in shock.
“You heard her!” He tells the other nurses and quickly ends the process on the computer and then looks to Julianna’s family. “God decided it wasn’t her time to go.” He says with a smile. We are rushing her into surgery now. I’ll come get you with any updates.” He says and they quickly wheel her body out of the room.
Sara sobs and throws her arms around her son. The four of them cry with relief. Tyler stares at the spot where her bed was just at and can’t keep himself composed. He falls to the floor and sobs, but a small smile is on his face. David drops to his knees next to the young man.
“She is going to live!” David tells him and Tyler then repeats his words, making it even more real.
“She is going to live.” He smiles up at his father inlaw and then stands up and runs out the door to where his family and Antoine and Katy are waiting. They all look at him confused when they see the smile.
“A heart came in at the last minute and they are taking her into surgery! She is going to live!” He says and Candace and Cassidy start crying and Jacky pulls her son into a hug.
“Oh my got Tyler. It’s a miracle. That girl is going to amazing things with the life that god is giving her.” She kisses her son cheek.
“Mom, I thought I lost her. I thought she was gone.”
They sit in the waiting room for two hours and finally the doctor comes out with a smile on his face.
“She is in recovery. She will probably be out of it for a little while. But she should be just fine.” He says and shakes their hands. Sara, David, Jason and Tyler file into her room and they can already see how much more alive she looks. They wait around for about another hour before she finally wakes up.
After taking a drink of water she looks to Tyler. “I love you.”
“I love you Julianna, more than anything.”
.
.
.

Present day:

He watches her hand the drink to the guest at the counter and then she comes over to him.
“What can I get you handsome?” She asked, leaning on the bar.
“Are you on the menu?” He jokes and she laughs, rolling her eyes.
“Not till after hours.” She says before walking away to help another customer.
He couldn’t help it. He loved her. He had been through hell and back with the woman and nothing would keep them apart now. He smiles as he looks down at the wedding band on his left finger. Never did he think he would be married. But now here he is. Happily married and in love and he wouldn’t change a thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS IS THE END!

If you are confused about this ending... Go re read the first two paragraphs of the first chapter!:)) please let me know what y'all think! and if I should do a sequel or if I should move on??? and who should I write about next?