Status: I'm in love with this story and i hope you will be too!

Amber J

Kisses like Wow

A week after the dance hall date, Julianna invited him over to her house for dinner. They had hung out twice, outside of the bar, in that week and he had a game the next day, she thought he deserved a decent home cooked meal.
On their second date he took her out to a nice dinner at one of the best steak houses in Dallas. They had a perfect night and an even better conversation. They had talked about their likes and dislikes and pet peeves as well as religion and politics. They had a lot in common, but not so much that it made things boring. They found out that they were both opinionated and strong willed individuals. But they got along great and they both felt as though they clicked.
For Tyler this was a big deal because he had never clicked with a girl before. In high school he was too busy with hockey to even go to prom, let alone date girls. Of course he had plenty of sex, but none of it ever meant anything. Then he went pro and he was so busy partying and traveling, he just wasn’t in the right mind set to settle down. He got girls when he needed them and he cut them loose just as quick. Connecting with Julianna meant he was growing up. He liked the way it felt when she made him blush or when her cheeks would turn red at one of his comments or compliments. He liked her and he wanted to be with her.
Julianna had thought she was in love once, but she later learned that she wasn’t. She hadn’t clicked with anyone since then. She hadn’t had time. She was so busy with dance and school and the brewery that she just stopped looking for someone. That was when Tyler popped up in her life. Of course they both had their separate issues but she felt like they could work past them. Tyler made her laugh. He made her smile and it came so easy. She blushed constantly around him and she liked it.
After their last date he had kissed her. They had gone bowling and she had beaten him terribly. When he walked her up to her front door, he leaned in and kissed her sweetly. She had wrapped her arms around his neck and the kiss became more like a small make out session. He had pushed her against the wall, the passion and lust between them was too much to deny. She finally pulled away from him and they were both breathing hard.
He was nervous, afraid he had just taken it too far and that she would take it the wrong way. But instead of being mad, she had smiled up at him. She stood on her tippy toes and kissed him once more, long and hard. “You should get home.” She said, with a cute smile and red cheeks from blushing.
“Yeah. I’ll see you later?”
“Sure thing.” She said, she opened the door and he grabbed her hand pulling her back. She grinned up at him and he planted one more sweet soft kiss on her lips before pulling away for the last time that night.
They hadn’t seen each other since that night, which was two nights ago, and they were both nervous.
Julianna had made sure that her house was spotless, which it normally already was. She had decided they would make Lasagna, it was easy enough and kind of hard to mess up. She had all the ingredients set out and ready to go. When she heard the knock on her door she become excited and nervous all at once. She had on a simple pair of jean shorts and a red V-neck shirt. She didn’t have any shoes on… she hated shoes.
She opened the door and saw Tyler. He was in jeans, black skate shoes and a blue shirt. He pulled her into a hug and didn’t hesitate to kiss her, which made her smile. She pulled him inside and he shut the door behind him.
“How was practice?” She asked him as they walked into the kitchen, pulling two water bottles out of the fridge.
“It was good. Just getting ready for our home opener tomorrow.” Tomorrow was the first home game of the official season. “I was thinking actually, you should come.”
“Oh yeah?” She asked him and he nodded with a smile.
“Yeah. I can leave two tickets at will call for you. Bring a friend. Just not Mandy.” He said and they both laugh. Neither of them were very fond of the busty brunette at the bar.
“I’ll take my best friend Katy.” She said and he smiled.
“So you’ll go?” He asked, piping up a bit.”
“Of course I’ll go! Now… we are making Lasagna.” She said and he couldn’t help but laugh. He leaned in and quickly kissed her.
“Ok Chef J. Teach me.”
As they started making the lasagna, they were both so comfortable with each other. At one point in the whole ordeal, Tyler got the sauce on his thumb. He smiled to himself and then took his thumb and ran it right over Julianna’s jaw line.
She shrieked with laughter and looked at him wide eyed. “Tyler! You got sauce on my face!”
“Oh did I?” He asked and tilted his head, getting a closer look. “My bad princess.” He whispered. He leaned in and kissed the spot on her lower jaw where the sauce was. He could see she got goose bumps and it made him smile against her skin. He kissed her neck then and she let out a small moan. He pulled away and kissed her lips.
“We are never going to get dinner done if you don’t stop distracting me.” She told him quietly against his lips and he laughed lightly.
“Ok fine, because I’m hungry, and that’s the only reason, I’ll stop distracting you now.” He stepped back and they both laughed.
Dinner was made and they spent the rest of the night talking and even watching a movie. Julianna fell asleep in his arms on the couch and he couldn’t bring himself to he leave. So Tyler leaned his head on hers and closed his eyes. He clicked with Julianna and she clicked with him. He was liking where this was going.
♠ ♠ ♠
What?! What?! Two chapters today! I hope I get some love for this!