Status: I'm in love with this story and i hope you will be too!

Amber J

Pirates

“What are we going to be for the Halloween party?” Tyler asked Julianna the next day at his house.
“We? You think we should like have matching costumes?”
“Yeah! Katy and Antoine are going as like a gladiator and some Roman princess.” He said, sounding competitive and it made Julianna laugh.
“I know a place that if we go right now, will have the costumes to rent.” She told him and he nodded.
“That sounds like a good idea babe. Let’s do that.”
“You want to go right now?” She asked him and he shrugged.
“My plans for today were to stay in bed with you but I guess we could do something productive.” He said with a laugh. They finally got out of bed and got dressed. Tyler in his usually jeans and t shirt and Julianna in long maxi dress with a denim jacket.
One thing Tyler had learned about Texas is that the weather is much different than Boston. One day it would be cold and you would need a jacket and the next, not so much. But Julianna promised him that the cold would hit in just a few weeks. Julianna pulled her hair into a messy top knot and strands fell around her face. Tyler pushed one strand away from her face before leaning in for a kiss.
“I love you.” He said against her lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into her, kissing him harder. They deepened the kiss and Julianna wrapped her legs around his waist as he lifted her off the ground. She moaned into the kissed and Tyler took that as a sign. He laid her back on the bed and positioned himself between her legs. He pushed against her and he moan got louder. “You like that?” He asked her as he nibbled on her neck.
“Tyler… we need to…”
“The costumes can wait an hour.” Tyler said, moving his hand between her legs.
Julianna acted quickly and flipped over so that she was on top and straddling Tyler. “Or three hours.”
“That’s my girl.”
.
.
They walked into the costume shop and Tyler looked around in awe. “I have never seen anything like this.” He said. The store was huge, like a big warehouse filled with costumes, props and anything you could possibly need for Halloween or a good party.
“Julianna! Welcome! What can we do for you?” Marcel asked. She was the lady who owned the shop and she had a bit of history with Julianna.
“Hey Marcel! Tyler and I need a costume, we were thinking something funny but cute.”
“I have just the thing! Wait right here or look around, I just need to find it.” The elder lady, maybe in her 60’s took off towards the back of her shop. He gray hair piled on her head bounced as she did so.
“Come here often?” Tyler asked with a smirk.
“This is where we get a lot of our dance costumes and props and I really like Halloween.” She said with a small shrug. Tyler took her hand in his and they looked around the props. They stopped at a case of tiaras.
“Every princess needs a tiara.” He said and she smiled up at him. “I like that one.” He said, pointing to one of the bigger crystal ones. He picked it up and placed it on her head.
“Absolutely beautiful.” Marcel said from behind them. “Here you go you too… Go try them on.” She handed each of them a large garment bag, Julianna’s a bit larger, and then Tyler followed her to the dressing rooms.
They went into separate rooms and when they came out, both of them caught their breaths and then they laughed.
“I love it!” Julianna said as they stood in the mirror together. They were pirates. Hot pirates. Tyler’s shirt was unbuttoned and she looked amazing.
“Wow… they are so realistic! We might just win that costume contest.” Tyler said.
“You didn’t say anything about a costume contest!” Julianna tells him, “We have to win it!”
Tyler laughed, “We will babe!”
After purchasing the costumes, Julianna had to go into work at the bar and Tyler had nothing to do. So he went over t Antione’s.
“What’s up man?” He asked when he opened the door to see Tyler.
“Not much. Julianna is at work. What are you doing?”
“Nothing actually. Katy just left a little bit ago.” He opened the door wider and Tyler walked into the Bachelor pad. They both plopped down on the couch and took an XBOX remote. NHL 14 was on and they were determined to win some games. “So how are you and J?” He asked and Tyler thought about it for a second.
They were perfect. But does saying that they are perfect make it to cliché? He didn’t care what anyone thought but to him it was more than perfect. She was everything he could ever ask for. “We are great. What about you and Katy?”
Antoine seemed to think about it. He knew that Julianna and Tyler had what seemed to be the perfect relationship. He also knew though that He and Katy had a pretty good deal going too. He wasn’t in love with her like Tyler was with J, at least not yet but he figured that wasn’t too far away. “We are great.” The guys smiled at each other, both knowing they meant more than what they had said. “How long have you guys been together?”
“Together or talking?”
“Both.”
“Uhm…” Tyler thought about it. It really hadn’t been that long but it felt like much longer. “About two months I guess… shit that isn’t long at all.”
“And you’re already in love in shit.” Antoine teased him.
“Hey, the heart wants what the heart wants.” Tyler argued back.
“Plus she is hot and has her own beer.”
“Yeah...” He looked at Antoine with a smile on his face. “Be jealous bitch.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts???? Also go check out Anything but Average! I'd love ideas on either story from you guys!