One More Night

One More Night

Tom sat going over his lines for Thor 3, humming a little as he did so. A pair of lips against his neck caused him to gasp and drop the script. As the teeth bit into his skin, he let his eyes drop closed and let a small moan escape his lips.

"Chris... I thought you were going out with your family today..."

"Elsa cancelled it. She took the twins to see her Mother."

Tom tilted his head and found his hand reaching up to grip in Chris's hair, smiling weakly.

"And maybe I had plans for today..."

"Oh hush.. You were planning on rehearsing.. Which you do too much off."

Each pause was for Chris to press a kiss to Tom's neck before he stopped, beginning to suck on a sensitive spot. Tom tilted his head, a small moan escaped his lips. He loved it when Chris showed him this attention; the attention Chris knew Tom craved.

"Chris... We shouldn't..."

"You say this everytime..."

The script was taken from Tom's hand, chucked to the floor as Chris slowly pressed him onto the couch, kissing along his neck line.

"Uh... Chris..."

The small gasp escaped Tom's pale pink lips, causing a small smirk to cross Chris's own.

"And yet you'll be begging me soon; begging me to strip you, touch you, make you scream..."

As he spoke, a small hand slid up Tom's shirt, brushing over his hardened nipple.

"My my, you're not turned on by me simply kissing along your neck, are you Tom?"

"S-Shut up..."

A blush spread up Tom's neck and cheeks, the pale skin turning a soft pink. Thoughts were running around his head, mostly what Elsa would say if she knew. How betrayed she would feel. How much she would hate hi- A small yelp escaped Tom's lips as Chris's teeth nibbled on his nipple. His hands curled in Chris's hair, tugging him up to kiss him, desperate for his lips on his own, desperate for the feel of the one he loved to hold him. Chris's hand slowly roamed over Tom's clothed body, beginning to unbutton the shirt that was clung to his upper body. Tom pressed up gently to Chris's hands, desperate, needy. Yet, his mind kept telling him no. He was battling himself, his need for Chris, his desire for Chris's love... And the fact this was wrong.

"Chris... Stop."

Chris frowned and looked up at his forbidden lover.

"Is something wrong..?"

"Yes... I can't do this anymore. I just can't. I can't stop myself thinking about how wrong this is... What if Elsa found out? It would kill her inside Chris and I can't do that to her. I can't do that to one of my friends. I'm sorry but this is it for us..."

Chris stared at Tom in disbelief. What was he saying? His mind processed his words but refused to come to the conclusion that Chris had dreaded to hear since this affair had begun. ‘this is it for us...’

”No. No. Tom, hush now. Come on, let’s take this upstairs.”

“Did you not just listen? We are over, Chris. As much as it hurts for me to say... It’s over between us. I just can’t, I’m so sorry. Now. Please leave my house. I wish to be alone.”

Tom slowly walked to the stairs and began climbing them, letting the tears stream down his face as he buttoned his shirt up. He frowned when he realised Chris was still sat on the couch. The frown deepened when he felt a hand on his shirt.

“Chris, let me go.”

“No... I can’t Tom. You just mean so much to me. I don’t want to lose you, I can’t lose you.”

“Let. Me. Go.”

“I said, no.”

Tom let out a startled gasp as he was yanked off the stairs, falling heavily against Chris.

"I can't let you go, Tom, I love you too much."

"No! Let me go! God help me Chris I will tell your wife!"

He struggled against the iron grip that held him, yelling in pain as he got slammed against the wall.

"Don't you fucking dare tell Elsa... It'll break her."

"THEN WHY WON'T YOU LET ME GO? IF YOU LOVE HER, AND ME, LET ME GO!"

"I can't..."

"Please.. Chris if you love me let me go... I can't do this anymore. I wake up with guilt in my stomach, I'm growing to hate my reflection. Just let me go..."

Chris slowly let go of Tom's shirt and backed off.

"You mean this..?"

"Yes, now please. Leave my house..."

Tom once again started walking up the stairs. He listened to the sound of Chris walking through his kitchen and out the back door as was custom. He shook his head and took the stairs two at a time, just wanting a shower and to collapse in bed. Footsteps on the stairs made his shoulders stiffen.

"I can't let you go, Tom."

"I SAID GET OUT!"

Tom half sprinted up the stairs, whimpering when he felt Chris's hand on his back.

"If I can't have you, no one can."

Tom's eyes widened at the words from Chris's mouth, spinning around. Fear struck in his heart as he saw the kitchen knife glinting in his hands. A yell of terror escaped his lips as he broke free from Chris's hand, running across the hallway to the bedroom. He tripped on his night shirt, landing heavily on the ground. Chris's hand was on his back again, forcing him over. The blade flicked and Tom's cheek exploded in pain. His knees bent and kicked Chris away from him. Rolling over, Tom scrambled up, one hand flying to his cheek as he locked himself in the bathroom. Tears poured down his face as he fumbled for his phone, dialing the one number he wished he would never have to call. 999.

"Hello.. Please I need the police and an ambulance.. M-My ex... He's gone insane, he's cut my cheek open with a knife, please I need help."

A scream escaped his lips as he felt Chris's fist pound on the door. He curled up tighter and yelled his address down the phone, blood beginning to pool on the floor from his cheek. Tom could hear the door splintering under Chris's fist and sobbed. A piece of wood feel free of the door and Tom froze, simply staring at it. His eyes flicked up to the hand working on finding the lock and he simply curled up tighter, praying that help would arrive...