Status: Only implications of sex. Sorry.

Kindness Is a Virtue

3/3

Dean awoke to a set of claws slashing deep into his skin. He yelped and jumped up, not covering himself to his attacker.

In the center of the room was a wolf. A werewolf, he was sure. There it was baring its teeth. This was an easy one, he thought, but where was Delilah?

He quickly leaped over the wolf and snatched up his pants, looking for the loaded gun. The wolf turned to attack again but Dean managed to shoot it right in its shoulder, causing it to fall to the ground.

The silver bullet made the wolf immobile and he quickly tied the wolf down with the curtains. You had to make due in sticky situations.

Dean then went looking for Delilah and found no one. He couldn't quite figure out where she would have went at this hour. Convenient for him but how did the werewolf get into her apartment.

Then it hit him; she was the werewolf. The lovely girl who kindness shined bright on the cloudiest of days, was the beast growling at him from the floor. He was left with a predicament then.

Either he could wait for the sun and question her, or kill her now. He was tore apart in this very moment. How could he possibly kill off something radiating with gentleness? Something that stirred something inside of him that he didn't begin to understand and never thought he would?

He came to the easiest solution. He would have to kill her. There's no way he could let her turn back into sweet Delilah. Delilah, who probably had no clue, that she was secretly a werewolf.

He took a deep breath and pointed the loaded gun at her. He aimed at her heart and closed his eyes; he knew he'd hit his target.

He fired then opened his eyes wide. The dying wolf slowly transformed back into Delilah. "Why?" She had managed to gasp out with her last breath.

Because God is determined to make me suffer, he thought, and out of kindness I couldn't let you live with what you had done. It would have destroyed you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Annnndddd, finished! Thoughts?