Status: one shot

Game Winner

One

The thing that Faith liked about Alex, was that he was so damn passionate about the game. His determination turned her on as soon as he got on the ice and when he was hurt, se had to hold back her hormones and follow the doctors orders in 'no physical activity.' But it was his second game back and she fidgeted in her seat all night as she looked at the score.

This series between Montreal and New York has been stressful, New York came by surprise and the boys just couldn't get by The King himself.
The game seemed to go on forever, then all the sudden it was 2-2 and the end of the third. Overtime stressed Faith out, but it stressed Alex out even more and when she stood outside the dressing room, listening to the end of the Coaches speech, she poke her head in and saw her boyfriend, head down and heaving for air.

When his eyes found Faith's slipper clad small feet, they lit up and he stood up, earning a few chirps from the guys and followed her out into the hall. Faith checked for cameras before grabbing Alex by his undershirt and pulling his lips to hers roughly.

This took Alex by surprise, but he enjoyed it very much and began to return the kiss. He was surprised that the sound of a knocking came to their ears as he began very uncomfortable in his jock. Faith then pulled away, patting her hands on his chest to fix his now wrinkled shirt.

"Maybe a game winner tonight?" Faith asked, whispering and giggling at his starry eyes.

"Every night is a game winner when I end up with you" Alex tried his hand at a pass but Faith just laughed.

"Good luck babe" She said, winking and waltzing away from him.

A fire from Alex's stomach was lit and he was just pumped to get out there.

And he got the game winner.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D