Status: Hi my sister really wanted me to write a story about people getting lost in mwnecraft

Lost in a World of Pixels

Lost in a world of pixels

Emily like always not paying any attention listening. All she listened to was Green day and all awesome bands. Mandy on the other hand was more into video games. Because of that they weren't exactly the best of friends. They fought all the time,but there mom told them to go do something. So they went for a walk,during the walk they ignored each other till they got home.
"Oh bye and by the way don't go in my room again" Emily said as walking into her room.
"I wasn't in your room whatshername" Mandy said following her. Emily had a strict rule that no one called her by her real name.

"Yes you were and don't you lie to me" Emily said back.

"Okay that's it you too are going to play together you know what sense it is already 10:00 at night and I am going to bed and also you guys can play mine craft" Christina said. Christina was there mom if you didn't know that.
Their mom walked up to the room when Mandy had already had turned on the game console and logged both of them in. Emily put on her music then grabbed a controller.
######(2 hours later)

Emily and Mandy were sprawled out on the floor sleeping they slept there for hours till they woke up to the scary truth were they were.
######(the next day)

Mandy woke up with a head ache not for any reason though. All she saw in front of her was grass. what had happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
MUHAHHH now you will not know till later tonight or tomorrow. Oh by the way mibba deleted both my poems so i will just put them on my next blog!!! YEAH now I know probably does not want to read it but trust me it is good. By the way characters are based on me and my sister look

Emily=Emy Mandy=Maddy Maddy is my sister
Christina=Tina Tina is my MOM