Please Come Back to Me.

I don't hate you.

I walked into the main room of the bunker, Rose was sleeping in Dean's bed and it was about five in the morning. I couldn't sleep from the nightmares that I was having, it was about when Rose was kidnapped. Abbadon had taken her to make her point that she was the queen of hell, Dean didn't seem like he really cared. Sam how ever stepped up and made sure that everything worked out, a few months after Kevin died and Sam came back after being taken over by an angel Dean ended up getting the mark of Cain, the worst choice he could ever make.

I saw Dean sitting on the couch just looking at his arm, they still haven't found the blade yet so things weren't that bad.

"Did your head get bigger?" I said while leaning against the wall.

He looked up at me and just stared at me, after two years of being around each other we never really spoke to each other. I watched him sigh and look back down at his arm so I took the chance to walk over to him, sitting across from him on the other couch I looked and saw the sadness in his eyes.

"Dean, what's wrong?" He looked up at me and didn't say a word, I nodded and went to get up when he spoke.

"Kevin is dead, Bobby is dead, you hate me, my daughter didn't even know who I was until two years ago. She looks at Sammy like he's her world but when she looks at me, I don't know." He rubbed his face with both hands and I sat back down.

"I don't hate you Dean, I was just confused as to why you left us. Things were good, I think." I felt the feeling of being up at five in the morning starting to kick in and I yawned, his eyes landed on me and he leaned in.

"I left because I was scared, because I didn't want anything to happen to either of you. Everything that comes to close to me dies or worse Elena. I want you two alive, I don't want to see the worst happen, when she got kidnapped I was scared for the both of you. I thought I was going to lose the both of you." I watched the tears slide down his face as he spoke. "I can't lose anyone else Elena." I stood and walked around the table and sat next to him.

I wrapped my arms around his arm and leaned my head on his shoulder, I felt him lean his head softly on my own and sighed.

"Rose knows who you are, she loves you but you need to spend more time with her. That's why she so close to Sam, because he's always spending time with her." I looked up at him and met his glazed over blue eyes, he seemed lost in thought but soon nodded.

Standing I yawned and left Dean alone to his thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I re did it. I hope you enjoy it.

Show some love.