Please Come Back to Me.

I think I drooled on him a little bit.

She was gone, I had stepped out of the room for a minute and when I had come back in; she was gone. I rummaged around the room and then the rest of the house hoping that this was all just a game, that she was playing hide and seek but forgot to tell me.

"Rose!" I looked in the closet, under the bed and even under the bed. I searched the whole house and not once did I see her, I even looked in the basement; the one place she feared for some reason. I felt my heart start to race as I ran to grab my phone, my hands were trembling and it was hard to press the buttons.

I was trying to call Sam but it wasn't working.

"Fuck!" I took a deep breathe and calmed my self while pressing Dean's name and placing the phone to my ear, it rang twice before I heard his voice.

"Elena?" I paused for a second, his voice came from the other side of the phone.

I felt the tears start to flow and I sniffled into the phone while gasping trying to stop myself from breaking down, all I could think about was the fact that she was gone and Dean was going to flip the fuck out.

"Why are you crying?" He spoke and this time his voice was a little lower.

"Dean..." I took a deep breathe as the realization hit me harder. "She's gone." I felt my throat starting to close as the tears and pain started to happen. I didn't hear anything from him on the other side of the phone as a panic attack started to set in, I felt my chest tighten and my heart raced more. I could hear a faint sound in the background.

"Elena!" I heard the sound coming from my phone but I was to stuck in my panic attack to even comprehend that I was on the phone, slowly I stood and watched as the world slowled down around me.

My baby, she was gone. Something or someone had taken her and it was my fault for leaving her alone for that one minute, I grabbed at the curtain and tried to control my breathing but nothing was working. I placed my hand on my chest and cried harder, it was a cry that you would try to stop but couldn't at the same time.

"Elena...Elena?" I heard Dean's voice once again but this time it sounded closer, I turned in the direction of the voice and saw him barreling towards me. I felt my arms wrap around his chest and his hands hold me still. "Calm down, calm down. We will find her." He placed a kiss on my forehead but that wasn't helping.

"My baby, she's gone." I heard myself say before everything went black.


My eyes shot open, my chest felt heavy and the spot next to me where Rose slept was empty. I shoved my self off the bed so quickly that I had become light headed and landed to the floor with a thud, I heard the footsteps and saw her feet along with Sam and Dean's boots. I placed my hand on my chest while taking a deep breathe, I felt Sam place a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you okay, you screamed Rose." I slowly looked up at him with confusion in my eyes, did I really scream her name in my sleep just before I woke up. I tightened my jaw and looked over to my daughter, her arms were wrapped in Dean's shirt and his hand was on the back of her rubbing his thumb on her to calm her down.

"Nightmare.." I said softly while looked at Sam once more, he helped me to my feet and I locked eyes with Dean. I saw the confusion and worry in his eyes as he watched me walk past them to the kitchen.

I heard Sam follow me.

"Nightmares? Do you mean the ones you used to have to where I-" I placed a carrot in his face and glared at him, Dean never knew that Sam had comforted me when I was going through really bad nightmares. They would keep me up at all times of the night and the only way I was able to fall asleep was if someone slept with me and kept me company. They got worse to where I would scream in my sleep but that took weeks after the first nightmare, I hadn't had a nightmare in two years until the other night.

"Yes Sam, those nightmares." I turned back to chopping the carrots and caught a glimpse of Dean from the corner of my eye but didn't pay him any mind. My attention turned back to Sam who looked at me with a serious look and then spoke.

"Uh, do I?" He pointed from him to me and I shook my head.

"No, go away.. right.. now." I pointed the knife at him and he walked away slowly.

Seconds later the other Winchester was at my side looking at me with an intrigued look, I looked over to him while taking a bite of my carrot and raised an eye brow at him.

"So I walked past on what my brother was saying, you didn't...My brother, Elena?" He crossed his arms and I almost choked on my carrot.

My jaw dropped and I pointed the carrot at Sam then me and then at Dean, then I narrowed my eyes at him and slammed the carrot to the counter.

"Your a sick puppy to think that, how dare you. Your brother was there for me when you weren't, so no we didn't. I would only wake up all warm and comfortable in his arms, I think I even drooled on him once." I said while grabbing my carrot and walking away leaving Dean to stare at me and Sam in pure shock with what looked like horror as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Love?

Show some?