Please Come Back to Me.

He's going to die.

The next few days were pretty normal, Dean tried to spend as much time with Rose as possible and to be honest, it was was sweet. I enjoyed seeing them play together and if Sam was there he would join it, you could say it looked like a big happy family. Sam, Dean and I playing with Rose with Castiel stood awkwardly to the side just observing from afar. He was seeing sides of the brothers that he hadn't seen before, I would be curious as well.

There were times where I would sit back with Castiel and just watch the brothers have some fun, it was good for them; to have fun. They needed it on a serious level and I think Rose made them feel better, I saw that she was going to Dean for more things then Sam. She was calling him "Dad" or "daddy" and even an occasionally "Dean." It would laugh when I would here him scolding her.

"My name is not Dean, it's dad or daddy." He would say trying to sound serious and point his index finger at her, I wouldn't intervene as she would just cross her arms and respond.

"Okay dad, can I have some water?" She would stomp her foot and looked at him with the same serious face, by that moment I would have to cover my mouth because Dean would be speechless and I could see the defeat on his face.
I sat with a book in my hands and Rose rested her head on my lap to take a nap, the boys had left saying something about a tip on where the blade was. I was afraid for the moment that he got the blade, I had no idea what was going to come of the situation. Cain killed his own brother Abel and because Cain was a demon he was able to handle the blade a lot better then Dean ever would. I rubbed my faced and looked at the clock, 9:15 pm. They had left at 6:00 this morning, they didn't tell me where the blade was hidden or how long it was going to take either. I was only told "Got a hint...Love you and see you later."

The moment those three words slipped from Dean's mouth, I didn't say a thing. Plus I was half asleep and I could have actually been dreaming that he said that, or maybe it was Sam that said that. I felt a yawn escape my lips as I got comfortable in my spot, I placed the book down on the table and made sure not to wake Rose from her slumber. I leaned back and let my head rest against the couch and felt my body slip into a sleeping state.

"Elena." I stood in a dark area hoping my eyes would adjust, I had no idea where I was or how I had gotten here in the first place.

"What" I spoke and my voice echoed as if I was in the mountains.

I felt something wisp behind me causing me to spin around, but once again I was greeted with nothing but darkness. It felt like I was in a void of darkness, something that was never going to end. I ran my hand through my hair and took a deep breathe, I had learned that when you were calm the situation got easier.

"He's going to die.." I heard the voice once more and I couldn't tell if it was a male or a female, it seemed like a mix of both.

"Who is going to die?" I asked while staying in my spot.

I felt the thing behind me but I didn't turned around, I could feel its hot breathe tickling the back of my neck causing my hairs to stand on end. I heard it giggle softly as it ran something sharp up my arm and then leaned into where my ear was.

"Dean." It burst into a fit of laughter that was loud my eardrums felt like they were going to explode.

I opened my eyes with a huff and looked down to see Rose was gone, I swiftly stood from the couch and walked through the bunker into my room. Letting out a sigh I instinctively put a hand over my heart hoping to calm it as I watched her sleep.

"I didn't want to wake you." I heard Dean speak up from behind me.

I turned to look at him.

"It's fine, what took you so long?" My eyes traveled down to his hand where I saw was the blade, his knuckles where white from holding it so tight. "Dean, why are you holding the blade?" I looked into his eyes and gasped, it looked like he had lost his mind completely.

"Dean!" I heard Sam's voice and Dean snapped out of it, he looked from the blade to me and then back to the blade where he had loosened his grip.

Having the blade only a short amount of time and it was already taking control of him.