Please Come Back to Me.

Slaughter

There was one thing along side losing my daughter, that one thing was losing Dean; you may wonder why I didn't fear for losing Sam, well that is because I knew that I wouldn't lose him. We started to notice the changes in Dean, he started to become more...Violent. He wasn't able to control himself with the blade in hand, Dean knew it but wouldn't admit to it, Sam and I saw it; Castiel was gone leading his angel army to kill metatron so he didn't notice a thing.

Once he killed Abadon, I think things had become worse.

I was in the bunker before the guys came back, I had taken Rose out to play and get some food. It was horrible being stuck there all the time, but the brothers would not allow us to follow them due to the fact that it would place us in grave danger. So we stayed behind, like always.

The door to the bunker slammed open and Dean came rushing down the stairs, he walked past me and he walked past Rose with out a glance or a word. I stood telling Rose to stay where she was and to continue what she had been already doing, Sam showed his face shortly after with a look of disappointment on his face.

"What happened?" I asked walking over to him and pulling him into a quick hug.

"He lost it, I mean, she almost had him but when he killed her...he just kept hacking away at her." He spoke while shaking his head.

I ran my hand through my hair and shook my head, I knew that I was losing him, I was losing the man that I love. I walked past Sam and over to the bathroom where I heard the water running, I stepped in silently and shut the door behind me with a click. I could see Dean's shadow behind the curtain, along with the blade on the sink. He was so attached to it that he even took it with him to shower, it was creepy in a way.

"Who are you going to be slaughtering in the bathroom?" I asked while sitting on the toilet lid and crossing my legs.

I watched him peer through the curtain, the water dripped down his face, his hair was flattened and his skin glistened. He watched me for a few seconds before looking at the blade and then back to me, a smirk playing at his lips.

"You...if you don't join me in this shower." He quickly retreated into the steamed water before I could react.

It had been years since we slept together or had even gotten close to each other, we didn't hug or even shake hands. The offer was tempting but I knew better then to fall to his charm and body...those eyes. Shaking my head I cleared my throat and picked up the blade to examine it, I didn't know what I was looking for but I was just looking.

"I think I will pass, so what came over you, that you had to butcher her body after she was already dead?" I placed the blade on my lap and looked back to the shower, he had turned it off and was now standing on the rug. Naked, wet and hard. I quickly looked down at the blade as he reached for his towel. "So I guess killing people gets you aroused." I stood and turned my back to him with the blade in my hand.

He didn't say anything to me, nor did he try and take the blade from me either. Instead we stood there in silence, his hand soon was placed on my shoulder and I could feel him take a step closer. His hot breathe against the back of my neck, his hand shoved me against the door causing me to drop the blade.

"A lot of things get me aroused Elena, but what doesn't get me aroused is when people try and take my things." He slowly took a step back and leaned down picking up the blade, I turned and looked him in the eye while folding my arms.

Taking a deep breathe I refused from arguing with him, it would only be fuel to the on coming fire. Instead, I turned and left the bathroom. I left Dean to his blade and I left to my room with a choice I had to make.