Please Come Back to Me.

Break loose

Nothing had changed after we slept with each other, it was the same; except a little bit more romantic and he was a little more protective then he was before. Okay, so maybe things changed a little bit, that didn't mean anything.

"No matter what happens, I will always protect you." He would tell me over and over as if he needed to remind me, as if I would forget.

"I know Dean." Would be my reply each and every time.


I packed all of the things into the suit case that I had, I always made sure to never get rid of it for this reason. I couldn't stay, I couldn't let Rose see this happening to him and I couldn't fix him without getting myself killed. I paced around the room with tears brimming at my eyes, Rose was still out of the room with Sam and Dean had went to get dressed. Stopping I looked down at the suit case and almost collapsed to the ground in tears, I was going to leave him this time. It wasn't going to be him leaving me, it was going to be me taking our daughter and leaving him.

Sitting on the bed I stared at the floor, I had to do this, I had to keep myself and my daughter safe. He would understand, I hope.
Everyone was asleep, I had woken up Rose and told her we were going on a joy ride because mommy couldn't sleep and that she could sleep in the car. I had pushed the car down the dirt road and far enough from the bunker that neither of the brothers would hear the car start. It was a chilly night but there wasn't a cloud in the sky, ever star shone bright.

I could feel my heart breaking as I got into the driver seat and Saw rose sleeping with the bear that Sam and Dean bought for here a few weeks ago, My hands held the wheel tight as I let my head fall and rest on it as well. I was making a choice that I didn't want to make.

"Mommy?" I hear rose mutter from her sleep and I looked back at her.

"Yes baby?" I asked while turning the car on and pulling out of the dirt road.

I pulled out on to the road and sped off into a different direction, I felt the tears streaming down my face as I drove.

"Why didn't daddy come with us?" I slammed my foot on the break and looked back at her, she was now wide awake and I could see her blue eyes staring at me confused, she was so innocent.

I paced around the room with Sam sitting on the bed just watching me, he had pretty much calmed me down. I found out that I was four months pregnant with Dean's child and before calling him I called Sam and freaked out.

"I can't tell him." I said while running my hand through my hair.

Sam sighed.

"He wont hate you."

I turned and looked at him with a frown on my face, Dean would be mad because I knew that right now with everything going on. The demon war, everyone dying...he wouldn't want it. I calmly sat on the bed while he pulled out his phone and called Dean.

"Yeah, no. You need to come to the hotel, Urgent matter. Bye." Sam sighed and stood up "This isn't my fight to battle, good luck." With that he walked out of the room.

About 20 minutes later Dean showed up.


I closed my eyes and looked back at the road, my hands were on the wheel once more and this time I was staring at a man in the middle of the road, a man that I have come to know very well.

"Castiel."

I watched as he walked over to the car and I opened the window allowing him to look in, he looked at Rose and then at me. I watched his eyes flicker to the trunk where our stuff was but then his full attention was back on me.

"You do know why I am here?" He spoke with his monotone voice.

"No."

He nodded and paced his hand on the door knob and opened the door, holding his hand out I stepped out of the car and looked at him with folded arms. I watched him get into the drivers seat and shut the door motioning for me to get into the other seat, I didn't argue.

"Dean woke up, you two were gone. He woke up Sam and they thought you were kidnapped until they saw your stuff was gone." He turned the car in the other direction and started to drive back to the bunker.

I didn't say a word the rest of the ride back, I kept my mouth shut and my arms folding across my chest. I was mad because they sent the angel to come find me, I was mad that I didn't fight him off and leave, I was just mad in general.

"I am sorry Elena, but you can not do what you were doing. It's not fair." He spoke as we pulled down the dirt road.

"You have no right to tell me what to do and to tell me what is right or wrong!" I pointed my finger at him as we got closer to the bunker where the brothers were waiting outside, Dean looked furious and worried while Sam was calm.

"What?"

"Dean is out of fucking control!" I got out of the car and slammed the door behind me while looking at the brothers, I was pissed. "You have no right to force this!" I watched Rose step out of the car and look at me with tears brimming.

I watched Dean storm forward and point his finger at me, hell was about to break lose.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like I am doing horrible with these past two chapters.

=(