Please Come Back to Me.

Kidnapped.

If you think about it, thought about it or plan to think about it. Dean is crazy, crazy in a sense of killer crazy, he has no remorse when it comes to killing what goes bump in the night. He could become best friends with them and in the end if need be, he will kill them. He may feel sad for a short time but he would get over it, so in a way, Dean was crazy.

I paced around the room with my hands behind my back, he had left with Sam once again and I was stranded her with Rose. When he had kissed me before he left, he grabbed my car keys making sure that I wouldn't go anywhere. I was going to go stir crazy in here. I walked out of my room and over to his room, I had heard Sam tell Dean to leave the blade behind so I was going to see if he actually listened.

Pushing his door open I saw the box on the bed and made my way over to it, this was the box that he usually kept the blade in if it wasn't in his hand. I pushed the top open and was met with an empty box, he had lied to Sam. I rushed back to my room to grab my cell phone, Rose was in the living room playing and I quickly called Sam only to get voice mail.

"Sam he has the blade-"

I was cut off with a hand going around my mouth, I struggled but couldn't get free. I heard the scream come from the living room and struggled more, the phone still recording to his voice mail. I stomped on the persons foot once before I was knocked out dropping my phone to the floor.