Status: I spend most of my time writing this one, I'm proud of this one actually :)

The Wrong Username

Follow Your Dreams.. We'll Help You

I walked inside of the All Time Low tour bus and I was amazed. It was really cool! It looked like any other tour bus I had seen in interviews with different bands I liked, but I had never really been ina tour bus. I was speechless. It was fairly beautiful. The XBOX that was set up at the T.V., the color of the inside; it made you feel warm inside almost. How? I don't know.

That's when I noticed how dirty it was in here. I laughed when I saw a pair of Calvin Klein boxers on the floor. They were solid black and had a light gray stretch line at the top with "Calvin Klein" watermarked on it. I sat down at the booth in the bus and looked up at Vinny and chuckled, pointing at them. "I'm guessing those are Jack's?" I assumed. Vinny sat down and laughed, "Actually, they are," he said, laughing even more. "Good eye, Elaine." I laughed a bit more and thanked Vinny. I found it kind of sad that I knew those were Jack's undergarments, but Vinny found it amusing that I guessed and guessed right for that matter, so I guess that was cool. I mean I've never made someone laugh in the first 5 minutes that I met someone. Mission accomplished, I guess, I thought to myself as I mentally high-fived myself.

Vinny and I talked and bonded a little for a good 10 minutes before Flyzik walked in on our conversation, coming out of the bathroom. His hair was slightly wet, so I assumed he just got out of the shower. Matt walked into the kitchen and took out a soda can, cracking open the can. "So, Elaine," Vinny said. I looked at him with my full, undivided attention. "Alex told the guys, Matt, the rest of the crew, and I that you're into music and photography?" My eyes widened a little. How much had Alex talked about me? A lot, obviously.

I nodded with a smile, "I am," I said. "But I do more than just photography. I edit pictures of my favorite artists and post them on the internet, depending on how good they are." Matt sat down next to Vinny, looking impressed. "What artists have you done picture edits of?" Matt asked me, butting into the conversation. I turned a bit more to Matt's direction and thought a bit.

"Uhh," I said, thinking. "I've done All Time Low, Alex, Jack, Zack, Demi Lovato, Bring Me The Horizon, Oliver Sykes, Andy Biersack, Blood On The Dance Floor, Patrick Stump, Of Mice & Men, Adam Lambert, Ronnie Radke, & BryanStars. However, there are more. I do them a lot." Matt and Vinny looked at each other, looking really impressed. I mean, REALLY IMPRESSED. Wow, I thought to myself. HaveIeverimpressedtwopeopleso much before?

The two men part of the tour crew looked back at me and smiled. Vinny spoke, "Could you show us a few of your edits?" he asked. I nodded, taking my phone out and opening up my DeviantART app and going through my gallery, only choosing my favorite ones. The first one I showed them was my first Oli edit. It was a up close picture of his face, and I put a quote on it that he tweeted earlier last year.

The second one I had shown them was my most recent Oli Sykes edit. I was a picture of him on his knees, looking down on stage. I put the lyrics from "Hospital For Souls" on it, with a flamed overlay. It was sick. Next were my Instagram edits. Most of them were All Time Low, but a few of them weren't. The first one I showed was my first Jack edit. It didn't contain Jack's face, although there was a quote. Then, my Zack one, another Jack one, an Austin Carlile one, a Demi Lovato one, Patrick stump one, my favorite one I've done of Alex, and lastly, my favorite one I've done of All Time Low. The last one just had the lyrics to the song "Therapy" on it.

From the looks on their faces, they loved them. That made me really happy. "Wow, Elaine, those are really good!" Matt exclaimed, and Vinny nodding in agreement. I smiled are felt myself blushing a little. "Thanks, I get told they're really good all the time. I did one of BryanStars once, and when I saw met him at the BryanStars tour in September last year," I said, feeling a bit confident. "I gave it to him and he was so grateful for it. Like, he loved it so much and hugged me about 5 times. It was kinda adorable, actually. But I was nervous as fuck. I mean I knew he'd love it but I didn't think he'd appreciate it that much, ya know? But that wasn't the point. Thanks for telling me that though, it's always nice to hear that I'm actually good at something for once." I rambled on for a good two minutes before I was finally able to stop myself. You need to stop doing that, Elaine, I told myself in my head.

Matt nodded and smiled. "So what about your photography? Is it any good? We've got Adam Elmakias on tour with us and we thought maybe you could help get some shots of the shows. Of course, you would be taking credit for the shots you take." said Flyzik. I was shocked. I had no idea what to say. "Hello? Elaine?" Matt said, waving his hands in front of my face to help me regain consciousness. "Huh? Oh shit, sorry, Matt, I was just in shock," I spoke, still a bit dazed. "I can show you some of my shots, but I haven't been able to get any shots of shows yet. Haven't been to a show in a while."

Flyzik smiled and nodded his head. He turned on his laptop and asked for the link to my website. "Type in http://flickr.com/people/elainejacksonphotography" I said to him. He nodded and typed it in, looking through my shots. I have always liked my shots, in all honesty. I really hoped that they would, too. "Hey, Adam, come out here real quick!" Matt shouted out. Oh god, what is he doing? Is he about to show my shots to my favorite photographer? "What?" Adam shouted back, walking into the room Matt, Vinny and I were in. Vinny, keeping his eyes on the laptop, said, "Come and look at Elaine's shots! They pretty good! What do you think?"

Adam walked over to us and stopped when he saw me. He pointed a finger and said, "You're that girl who's Tumblr is linked to her Twitter, right?" I looked up and saw him staring straight at me. I bit my lip and nodded. Then smiled. Adam smiled right back. "Sweet," he said. "Can't wait to see--wow! These are amazing! Elaine, what camera did you use? What do you edit these with?" asked me with adoration. I giggled. "The beach pictures I took with my friend's FujiFilm and the others," I said, taking out my phone. "I took with my phone. I use Pixlr Express for my editing software." Adam loomed very impressed with me. Did my idol just tell me that my shots were amazing? Yes, he did.

Matt looked at Adam with a smirk and Adam nodded. I was confused as to what was going on, and so was Vinny. Adam looked back at me and then stood up. He walked to his bunk and came back with one of his cameras. He walked over to me and put the camera strap around my neck like a necklace, "Elaine," he said. "How would you like to be an assistant photographer to me during shows or days off?" My jaw literally dropped. "Seriously? I get to take pictures of every show?"

"Before, during, after, and days off," Adam said. "What do you say?"

"I'm down! This is something I've wanted to do for years!" I replied, jumping out of my seat with a huge smile on my face. I ran up to Flyzik and hugged him, then back up to Adam and hugged him. "Oh, thank you guys, so much!" I hugged Adam and Matt once again, then hugged Vinny before I left to pack my things for the tour. I couldn't believe that this was actually happening, but it was.

I'm Alex's girlfriend and now I'm touring with them, being of a but of assistance to Adam Elmakias, my favorite photographer. I was in shock. But I was filled with joy.

--

I walked back inside with the biggest smile plastered on my face. As I shut the door, still smiling, I leant up against the door and screamed with pure happiness. Jack, Rian and Alex looked over to me and looked confused. Alex noticed the camera around my neck and smiled. "Elmakias offered you that assistant photographer job, didn't he?" he guessed. He was right. He had offered me the job and I accepted it. I was so excited, touring with the guys and doing something I love to do. It's perfect. I kept smiling as I nodded at Alex in reply. "Did you accept it?"

"Of course I did! How could I pass up this opportunity? Touring with my favorite band a.k.a, my boyfriend's band, assisting my favorite photographer, and doing something I've wanted to for years? I couldn't say no!" I replied as I jumped up and down, holding the camera in my hands, even though the strap was around my neck. Hey, if I break Adam's camera, I owe him. I wanted to be careful, extra careful with it, so I wouldn't break it.

Alex laughed as he stood up, holding my shoulders down. I couldn't really move, but at the moment, I didn't care, because I was still smiling, and Alex and I were intently staring into each other's eyes. Neither one of us realized that our fingers laced together in the process. Then Alex's phone started ringing. His ringtone was "Alejandro" by LadyGaGa. I giggled at his ringtone as I turned to Jack and Rian. "I'm going to go pack my things," I whispered to them. "Sorry about that moment before we all heard Lady GaGa coming from Lex's phone, by the way. That must've been awkward for you guys." Jack and Rian both shook their heads. "Oh, it's fine!" Rian whispered back. "It wasn't that awkward, Cass and Rian do it all the time." Jack added. I giggled and Rian blushed. Awh; how cute!

"Well, I'm gonna go pack. Tell Flyzik I'll be ready in about 90 minutes to 2 hours if you speak to him." I whispered one last time before I walked I to my bedroom and packed my things. I decided to pack lots of paper, because I tend to write A LOT. And it's never good, so I throw it out. I never knew why. I also packed some mini posters I had printed out and a few of my favorite books. I packed all my band shirts and jeans, since I get picky a lot. I also threw in my Jack and Sally shirt. It was one of my favorites. As for hygienic stuff, I packed everything I'd need. Including shampoo, conditioner, disposable razors, shaving cream, 'lady week' stuff, my straightener, my hair curler, my crimper, and my makeup. Some hair ties, belts, and shoes, too.

Of course, I packed my phone charger and a few of my favorite CDs. And I can't forget my laptop and flash drive. After about an hour and a half of packing, I finally had finished. Ally and Zack had finally come back to the house and Ally was disappointed that I was leaving and she couldn't go, but she couldn't take her studies with her. They didn't even offer online sessions. Weird school, huh?

Anyways, I said my good byes Ally before I made Zack and Rian carry my things to the bus. "I'll see you when the tour ends, kay Al?" I reassured her. She was devastated. We'd never been apart for a long time and it was weird that it was happening, but I was finally making it in my career. Adam was going to teach me some things, too, since my school is stupid and won't let you take electives unless you pass ALL of your core classes of the entire school year until you pass. Which is bull, if you ask me. Because all high school does is make you think about what you want to do when you get out if high school and doesn't offer you that service unless you're academically smart.

The point is that I never got to take the photography classes I signed up for every school year because I was a terrible student. I was late to first period a lot, absent a lot, barely turned in my homework, did shitty on every math test (yet aced every other test except the AIMS test). It sucks. But now that I have a new opportunity to start this again, I'm not going to pass up the chance to work with a professional. And Ally knows that. I admit, I was sad that I was leaving, too. But I was more happy about it than sad. Like I said, I'm doing what I love with my boyfriend, his band and the person who influenced me to take photography as a career, Adam Elmakias. It's such a wonderful opportunity, and good luck like this doesn't usually happen to me.

Ally looked at me and smiled, then nodded. "Okay, Ells," she sniffled, giving me a hug. "I'll miss you so much." I hugged her tighter as I started to tear up. "You're making me cry, Al," I said with a sniffle. "I'm going to miss you so fucking much, too." We both broke away from the hug at the same time and stared at each other; both our eyes red and puffy, and our faces stained with tears. We hugged each other one last time before Alex came in and carried me over his shoulders, meaning we had to leave. I waved good bye to my best friend as I was being carried to the bus by Alex.

Once Alex had stepped into the bus, he sat me down on the couch. He went and grabbed the tissues and lightly wiped the tears stains off my face. My eyes were still red and puffy, but I had been crying, so I can expect that to go away in about an hour. "You okay?" asked Alex as he threw away the tissue and sat down next to me on the couch. I looked at him and rested my head on his shoulder. "I'm fine," I said truthfully. I was fine. It's just hard leaving Ally. "Really. I am, it just turned into a very emotional goodbye."

"Awhh, it must've been hard to leave her, huh?" he asked. He sounded like he was patronizing me, but I knew he was being sincere. He pulled me into a one-armed hug and kissed the top of the top of my head. "Yeah, it was," I replied. "I'm going to miss her so much. But at the end of this tour, it's all going to be worth it. Because I'm doing something I love to do, I'm with you, and I'm surrounded with all of you, people who I barely know, but I feel like you're all my like my family already." Zack walked over to the couch, picked me up and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back (who wouldn't?), and he twirled me around. "Oh! Alright!" I said as he picked me up.

I honestly love these guys with all much heart. Of course, Alex more. I had always adored him, but in all, they were more than just four best friends who started a band almost 11 years ago, more than a tour manager, more than sound techs, more than guitar and drum techs, more than a merchandize manager, and more than a well-known photographer. They were such amazing guys. Humorous, kind, fun, and might I add that some were a bit nerdy. *Alex*

I just felt like I belonged there on that bus. Not because Alex and I are together, but because I got along with them so well and easily, and unlike most people I talk to, I was really social. Usually I'm quiet. But not with them. I was hardly quiet at all. Call me crazy, but I may be turning into Jack. Or maybe I have always had a lot of the same traits Jack had and I just never knew about them?