Slowly Believe

The edge pieces

To the world so full of dull and hateful people do not forget that though the clouds may come and the storms may roar you can over come anything you. This is my story a story of just another girl in this huge world who's never quite had anything going right at least it seems that way lately, let's start from my beginning I was born to two wonderful loving parents despite my father's crazy hair style and my mother's old fashion ways it was no surprise to anyone in my high school that I was the eighteen year old virgin since when has it been that sex is like a right of passage for girls sharing their sex stormiest to anyone in ear shot yeah that wasn't be. My escape was online were there I could just watch as millions of guys in my area wanted me and oh did they I laugh as I watched the number on my meetme page go up seriously one glamour shot and all these guys wanted me, no I was not naked I was completely cover , they'd say things like so hot and ect. and some even asked to meet up one name catch my eye right away his name was Scott and boy was he a hunk he has blonde hair perfectly tanned skin and the bluest eyes I'd ever seen now he was perfect. This hunk of a man lived only minutes away from me which was an almost to go to bed true moment and honestly that could explain why i never toke up any guys offers. I knew once they saw the real me the fat curved in all the wrong places me that he'd never talk to me. i began to stare at my cellphone screen and slowly realized how difficult it was for me to be happy. i have always been the girl who never liked her body, i was so jealous of those girls who always had to get the size small cause the medium was too big.