Until I Met You

Let's go Clubbing

Image


Ashley walked up to Club Spyder. There was already a line forming at the door. However Kaysee was easily spotted away from the line leaning against the building smoking a cigarette.

"Your late." She called out using her foot to push the rest of her body away from the wall. She was wearing a red and black striped top with black suspender straps, which she wasn‘t wearing. A pair of ice blue jeans with neon multicolored splatter and distressed holes matched with a pair of black platform heels that had pink trim.

"Way to be dressed up for the club." Bailey glared, clearly unimpressed with Kaysee‘s outfit choice.

"I wouldn’t run my mouth if I were you.” Kase warned flicking her cigarette. “After all, I am your ticket in." She patted Bailey’s cheek.

Karie smiled. "I think you look fine."

“Thank you.” Kaysee did a small bow. "Our lovely bouncer Mick over there will let us in for free tonight." She whispered.

"How did you manage that?" Ashley questioned. As they walked up to Mick and the front door of the club.

"He happens to be an old friend." She winked linking her arm through his.

“An old friend. Do I really want to know?” Leigh teased.

“From high school.” Mick answered in a deep voice.

Kaysee smirked. “Such good times.”

“A lot of trouble.” Mick chuckled.

“I’m sure they were.” Ashley smiled. “Do you think we could go inside?” She asked leaning close to him. “It’s starting to get cold out here and I’m beginning to nip.”

Mick’s eyes scanned over Ashley’s chest to see if she was telling the truth.

“Your such a pervert!” Kaysee punched his arm.

“I’m a guy.” Mick shrugged. “Have fun.” He side stepped bringing the door into full view.

As the girls began to walk through the door he grabbed Bailey by the arm. “Stay away from the bar.” He quietly warned. As he let go of her arm his eyes drifted to Karie. “That goes for you too.”

With nods they scampered into the club to join the rest of the girls. As the door closed behind them, they could hear Mick yelling at the line. “If you’re not on my list you’re not getting in until the doors open.”

The inside of the club was decorated with different shades of reds, blacks and grays. The bar was located on the right side of the room with a step up separating it from the rest of the club. To the left of the club there were stairs leading to the upstairs VIP section. The back of the club was the stage with a dance floor in front of it. Tables and booths were scattered around the rest of the room.

“Wow.” Bailey breathed as she looked around the empty club.

“Will you try to act like you belong.” Kaysee nudged Bailey. “And not like a school girl going to the club for the first time.” She walked to the bar, Ashley and Leigh following.

“Kase, Ash. I haven’t seen the two of you in a while.” The bartender smiled at them.

“We’ve been busy Jake.” Kaysee sat down on a stool.

“There is no such thing as to busy to come see me.” He protested.

“I didn’t know you cared so much.” Ashley leaned on the bar.

“Oh, I care a lot.” Jake leaned over so his face was right in front of her’s. She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and sat on a stool.

“So who’s your friend?” He nodded at Bailey and Karie who were hanging back from the bar looking very out of place.

Ashley rolled her eyes. “You know Leigh.”

“I was talking about the other two.” Jake stated pushing a glass towards her.

“You should be more specific. That’s my temporary roommate Bailey and her friend Karie.” She made the introduction.

“Still in school Bailey?” He questioned raising an eyebrow.

“What kind of responsible adult would bring a minor into a club?” Kaysee interrupted.

“I would call you many things Kaysee, but responsible doesn’t even make the list.” Jake laughed.

“I second that.” Leigh chimed in raising her glass.

“Your going to get us kicked out.” Bailey whined.

“Like we would go through all the trouble of getting you in, just to get you and us thrown out.” Leigh rolled her eyes.

“Hey. Relax have a drink.” Jake pulled two glasses out and filled them with ice and mt dew.

“You aren’t going to have Karie and me thrown out?” Bailey asked taking a step towards the bar.

“Naw. Not tonight there’s an awesome band playing.” He pushed the glasses towards her.

“Who is playing tonight?” Kaysee inquired.

“You don’t know?” He asked clearly surprised.

Kaysee rolled her eyes. “I wouldn’t have asked if I did.”

“One of your favorite bands.” Jake answered with a smirk. “CKY”

"Yes. I picked a good night to come to the club." Leigh stated in satisfaction.

~~~~~~

The club suddenly began filling up and the noise level increased. Bailey and Karie quickly began feeling out of place and it showed on their faces. A dj was blasting music through the club speakers getting the crowd hyped up before CKY took the stage.

“Will you two relax.” Kaysee snapped. “Maybe you aren’t old enough to be here.” She added in an acid whisper.

“Kase, you’re not helping.” Ashley stepped between them. “Why don’t you guys go dance.”

Bailey and Karie nodded and headed to the dance floor. “I’ll go keep an eye on them.” Leigh stated.

“They better start looking like they belong.” Kaysee scowled. “Otherwise they’ll get busted by the rest of security and trust me they wont be as cool as Mick.”

Ashley nodded her head in agreement. “Maybe we should head out after the band is done.”

Kaysee shook her head. “Fuck that. If they get themselves busted that’s their own damn fault.”

“And what happens when they nark on us?”

“We act like we don’t know them.” Kase flatly replied.

“Well as long as we have a plan.” Ashley laughed. “Come on I need another drink.”

“Alright but lets do some shots first.”

They managed to get through the crowd and find a spot at the bar in front of Jake. “Ready for more drinks?”

“Shots first.” Kaysee announced.

“We can’t do the first shot of the night without Leigh.” Ashley protested.

Jake began to make their drinks while they continued to argue over the shots.

“It doesn’t really matter if she is with us or not.” Kaysee rolled her eyes. “Besides we can always fake it later with her.”

“So what’s the decision on shots?” Jake questioned sliding the drinks towards them.

“Two surprises.” Kaysee stated putting a twenty on the bar. “And you might as well open a tab for us.”

“Already did.” Jake laughs putting two shot glasses down.

They downed the shots before grabbing their drinks. “I heard Bam Margera is going to be here.” A girl shouted to her friend as they walked up to the bar.

“I heard he’s already up stairs in the VIP section.” The friend shouted back.

“Wonder if that’s true.” Kaysee grabbed Ashley’s hand so they wouldn’t loose each other in the crowd.

Ashley shrugged. “It wouldn’t surprise me since CKY is playing.”

They had reached the edge of the dance floor and were scanning it for Leigh, Karie and Bailey. “Oh my god I just heard the most exciting news.” Bailey suddenly appeared behind them.

“That Leigh is going to take you home.” Kaysee smiled sweetly.

Leigh suddenly appears next to Karie. “I’m not going anywhere until after the band plays.”

“I’m talking about Bam Margera being here.” Bailey blurted out.

Ashley nods. “That’s the buzz in the club.”

“So do you think it’s true?” Bailey asked impatiently.

“Its just a rumor until you see him with your own eyes.” Kaysee answered.

“What makes you say that?” Karie questioned.

“Because when clubs promote bands they start rumors that a celebrity will be at the show to get people to show up.” she explained.

Ashley nodded her head in agreement, they had helped spread the rumor many times before.

"Come on Karie,” Bailey took Karie's hand and they walked into the crowd of people. “Lets go see if we can find him."

"Such children." Kaysee shook her head and finished her drink.

"Come on two years ago when you were in high school you would have done the same thing." Leigh pointed out.

"Yeah your right." Kase laughed.

Ashley set her empty glass on a table. "Come on lets get some dancing in before CKY rocks this joint." She took Kaysee’s and Leigh’s hands and draged them out onto the dance floor.

For the hour that Ashley was dancing with them she felt like someone was watching her. Granted she knew people were watching her dance but she had the gut feeling that some one was really watching her.