Until I Met You

VIP for a night

After fighting the line of people on the stairs who were waiting to get into the VIP section, Ryan reached the VIP section’s door which was closed. A massive bouncer, with sun glasses on, stood in front of it.

“Just these two.” Ryan informed the bouncer as he walked past into the room still holding Ashley’s hand.

Kaysee barely made it into the room before the mammoth bouncer shut the door and began fighting off everyone else that tried to get in. Ashley and Kase looked around the room with wide eyes; this was the first time they had ever been inside the upstairs VIP lounge and it was ten times better then the rest of the club.

Kaysee yelled, “JAKE!” and ran to the bar.

Jake had looked up stunned for a second. “What the hell are you two doing up here?”

“Ryan let us in.” Kaysee explained nonchalantly.

“I’m just going to let Bam know that I’ve brought some people up with me.” Ryan informed Ashley before finally let go of her hand and walked away.

Ashley skipped over to the bar, she didn’t care who was in the room all she cared about was Jake being her bartender because he was the only person who could make her drinks the way she liked them.

“I’m a little shocked that you two are in here. They weren’t letting anyone in.” Jake laughed as he made the girls their drinks.

“Is it really a shock that Ryan let Ashley in?” Kaysee pointed a finger at her friend.

“She is smoking hot.” Jake winked. “I’m more surprised they let YOU in Kase.” he teased.

Kaysee pouted. “Shut up and give me my drink.”

Ashley blushed. “I’m not the only smoking hot woman in this room right now.”

“She’s so modest.” Kaysee laughed.

“What a whiney little bitch.” Ryan mumbled sitting down at a bar stool next to Ashley.

“Are you in trouble for letting us in?” Ashley asked.

“No. He’s decided to head back to the hotel room.” Ryan shrugged.

“Just so you know, now that were in were not leaving.” Kaysee laughed evilly.

“What have I done.” Ryan teased.

“You have no idea. You should hear their motto on partying.” Jake laughed shaking his head.

“A motto,” Ryan turned his attention to Ashley. “Now this I have to hear.”

“All you have to do in life is go out with your friends, party hard and look twice as good as the bitch standing next to you.” Ashley recited.

“HELL YEAH” Kaysee raised her hand up to high-five Ashley, who was happy to oblige.

Ryan began to laugh hysterically “You two are defiantly original.” he managed to tell them in-between his laughter.

“Originality, we’ve got plenty but it looks like the bitches in the club could use some.” Kaysee stated looking down out the window at the dance floor.

“Are they always like this?” Ryan questions Jake.

“I’ve known them for two years now and I’m happy to tell you that yes they are always like this. It’s not just the alcohol.” Jake nodded.

“Ashley lets dance.” Kaysee took a hold of Ashley’s arm at the elbow and brought her out to the dance floor in the VIP lounge.

All the guys in the room got a bit quieter as they watched Kaysee and Ashley dance, drool practically dripping off their chins. Once again Ashley had the feeling someone was watching her intensely. As she danced her eyes scanned over the room full of drooling guys and glaring girls, when they fell on Ryan she knew he was the one that had been watching her earlier that night.

“You know I think getting us up here was all part of his plan.” Kaysee whispered to Ashley.

“Plan.” Ashley repeated confused.

“Ryan hasn’t taken his eyes off of you.”

“I sure hope he doesn’t think that he’s going to get laid.”

“Your such a tease” Kaysee accused.

“I am not. I just don’t do one night stands, and he’s famous so who knows what he’s slept with.” Ashley reasoned.

Kaysee snickered. “Poor Ryan.”

The night had come to an end around 1:00 in the morning; before Ashley could leave Ryan insisted that he get a picture with her and a phone number. She happily posed for a picture but wouldn’t give her number to him on the basis that she would never see him again.

“I’ll catch up to you. I’ve got to pee so bad.” Kaysee informed Ashley as they walked towards the stairs.

Without a second thought Ashley slowly walked down the stairs to the main club. She found Bailey and Karie sitting at the bar.

“Where have you been? We looked all over this stupid club for you.” Bailey complained.

“Dancing and drinking.” Ashley stated vaguely.

Kaysee appeared by Ashley‘s side, a devious grin on her face. “We must have just been missing each other.”

Bailey held her hand out to Ashley. “Give me your keys and lets go home.”

“Maybe I don’t want you driving my car.” she pushed Bailey’s hand away.

“Your not sober enough to drive us home.” Karie stated simply.

“I haven’t had a drink in over an hour”

“Ashley…” Kaysee said getting Ashley’s attention; while she had Ashley looking at her Kaysee reached her hand down the front of Ashley’s skirt to the small pocket where her keys were located and pulled them out before Ashley could react.

“No fair you tricked me.” Ashley pouted.

“Your drunk, I'm drunk there was no tricking going on.” Kaysee laughed tossing the keys at Bailey.

“How are you getting home?” Karie inquired.

“Cab.” Kaysee answered.