Stay Awake.

One

My legs were trembling as I took each step towards my home. I knew things weren't going to be good once I opened the door, but I had nowhere to go. No one wanted to be my friend, no one wanted me to be at their house. I didn't understand why, because from what I could gather, I was an okay acquaintance. I was quiet, and I listened nicely. But I knew why people don't like me. The fact that I am in fact, openly gay, may cause some unneeded hate. I didn't mind it, though. The petty insults they stuck to me were nothing. Nothing compared to the wrath of my older brother. Heaven knows I love him with every moral of my being, and he's actually quite a lovely person. But, he may be the most overly protective person I've ever encountered.

I walked up the steps, the wood creaking underneath the soles of my shoes. Luckily, he was nice enough to keep me clothed nicely, and my hair always looked pristine and black. He tried to get me to eat the best he could, but I preferred not to. Not only am I overweight, but no one likes overweight kids. No one wants to date an overweight boy. I made sure that there was always room for improvement. My brother's weekly weigh-ins didn't stop me from losing weight. Nothing could stop me.

Jordan has always been perfect to me. He even allowed me to get all of these tattoos. I'm only sixteen, but I thought it was cool to have a full sleeve at my age. Which, it is.

I opened the door as quietly as I could, hoping that he had gone to sleep. I knew he didn't, because I hadn't been home yet. And I was in for it.

"Where the fuck have you been?" His voice echoes through the empty house, followed by his quickened footsteps. He appeared from the living room, his light brown hair perfect and gelled up as always. Although, he was wearing only his black sweatpants, exposing his muscular chest.

"I was at the park, I promise." I murmur, slipping off my shoes and looking up at my brother. I tried to be cute, because if I looked pitiful enough, he'd let it slide.

"Were you smoking?"

"What?" I ask, pretending I didn't hear the question.

"Were you smoking, Kellin?" He asks again. He folds his arms across his chest, staring down at me.

"No, I stopped. I was just thinking, and staring up at the clouds. I...I didn't realize how late it had gotten." I stammered out, dropping my schoolbag and running into his arms. "I'll never be late again."

"You better not be," He murmurs into my hair. He lifts me up, and I wrap my legs around his torso. He makes a turn for the stairs, and begins to climb them. I feared that he might drop me, but then I remember how much weight he can carry and I settle down. We pass my room, and I ask him where we were going.

"To my room, duh." He responds, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Why?" I question outloud, tensing as he sets me down on his bed. Goosebumps begin to form on my arms, as I wonder what's going to happen. He turns and walks around to the other side of the bed, sitting down.

"Just lay down and go to sleep." He instructs.

"Jordan, I-"I begin to protest, but I am cut off.

"Go to sleep." He interrupts, slipping under the covers. I sigh, and unbutton my jeans. I slide them down my legs, feeling Jordan's eyes on me. I remember that I'm wearing my superman boxers, and that's why he's looking. I tug off my shirt, trying to ignore the fact that you could count my ribs. I toss my shirt onto the floor, on top of my jeans. I take off my glasses and get under the covers.

Jordan lets out a content sigh, and turns off the lamp. A few minutes pass, and then I feel my brother's arm wrap around my waist. I ignore it, figuring he was asleep and didn't know any better.

Soon, I am being pulled into his chest, feeling the warmth of him on my back. We lay there, as his hand begins to run slowly up and down my torso, stopping every once in awhile to pinch my nipple, or run dangerously close to the waistband of my boxers. I ignore it, not wanting to upset him. But, when I felt a pair of lips sucking on the back of my neck, I had to say something.

"Jordan, what are you doing?"
♠ ♠ ♠
comment pls n I will love u for a long time