Trip Down Memory Lane

Chapter one

A few weeks later…

" So what your telling me is that I was running to the toilet during the break, fell down the staris, landing on my camera, which in turn broke it and I lost all my photos of ian?" Jessie asked.

"Yes! God you look more worried about the pictures than you do when I told you that you almost died, had to have a blood transfusion even though you have a rare blood type, but some guy who was in the hospital was the same blood type so we managed to save you" Jessies close friend Georgia replied.

"Least I am here, all my photos didn't survive, unless you got some decent pictures?"

"Yes I did, but we will sort that when we get you out of hospital" Georgia replied as a knock came on the door.

Georgia walked across the white room, which had been Jessies for the last couple of weeks. The room had been decorated to show this with cards wishing a quick recovery and flowers from various friends and family.

Georgia opened the door to reveal Jessie's dad.

"I am going to get some coffee, you might want to tell the doctor she did hit her head, she is panicking over the lostprophets photos" Georgia said to which Jessies dad started laughing.

"That's typical Jessie." Her dad said as he took a seat at the side of jessies bed.

Georgia closed the door behind her as she went through.

"When can I get out of here?" Jessie asked her dad.

"As soon as the doctor thinks you are well enough, which will hopefully be soon, I hate hospitals"

"I have so much that needs doing, I have missed so much work, I will have a million emails that will need sorting and replying to and I was thinking of taking Georgia to the new art gallery opening, I saw it in the newspaper you left me yesterday" Jessie replied.

"Georgia? Art gallery? The Georgia that just left? The same one who thought Shakespeare was the frist guy to walk on the moon?"

"She never did?" Jessie replied with a shocked expression on her face. "Anyway its more for me, theres supposed to be some amazing pieces from paris that I want to see"

"Since when have you been into art?" her dad asked looking worried

"Dunno, just interested that's all"

Truthfully Jessie didn't understand why she was interested in art, she just felt a yearning to go.