Trip Down Memory Lane

Chapter 4

"I think I like the first set" Jessie says as she picks up a pair of silver court shoes covered in rhinestones.

"One day you will be able to choose a pair" came a bored sounding Georgia, from one of the blue plush seats in the corner.

Georgia had chosen a pair of shoes over an hour ago and was now sat in the corner throwing remarks at Jessie hoping to speed her up.

"I will just retry them and I promise I will make a decision"

"I will believe it when I see it" Georgia says taking her phone out of her pocket and checking twitter.

Jessie walked towards the back of the store with both pairs of shoes in her hands, the rhinestone ones and a pair of pink stilettos. She made her way to some wooden seats which were positioned next to some roof to floor mirrors.

Jessie sat on one of the seats and started to put on the rhinestone shoes in her hand.

As Jessie had her head down, she heard a voice.

"Of course I will remember to pick it up, you don't need to ring me a thousand times to remind me. I am just in the store trying on those shoes I saw the other day, I want some new ones for the tour. No I don't NEED another pair of shoes, I WANT another pair of shoes, there is a difference. I will speak to you later, Bye"

"No one understands my obsession with shoes either, it's nice to have a choice sometimes" Jessie said as she turned her head towards were the voice was coming from.

"Exactly, you seem like you understand, by the way I would go with the silver shoes, they make your legs look longer, and coming from a short arse, that's a good thing." Came back a beautiful welsh accent. Jessie caught the guy's features, he had beautiful brown hair, deep eyes, he was kind of small for a guy but Jessie thought this made him look more perfect, he was wearing jeans that were tucked into a pair of doc martins, and had a blue and red scarf around his neck. Jessie noticed in his hands he had two pairs of shoes in his hands as well, one was a pair of all black trainers, the others were a pair of black and white squared converse.

"I would go with the black trainers if I was you, the converse are nice but they don't do well if your stood for long were as the black trainers will go with any pair of jeans especially skinny jeans which will make your legs look longer" Jessie said to the guy, as she started laughing.

"Thanks I might just take your advice. The names Jamie by the way" The guy replied as he held out his hand,

"Jessie" Jessie replied as she smiled and shook Jamie's hand.

"I better go, my friend is over there and she is bored of shopping, was nice meeting you though"

"You to, see you around" Jamie replied with a smile.

Jessie walked back to Georgia and they made their way to the counter to pay.

"So I think I just met Jamie Oliver" Jessie said smiling

"OMG were? Why didn't you get me? What did he say?" Georgia replied getting all excited.

"That's why" Jessie replied

"Thanks so much" came a welsh voice from beside them. Jessie and Georgia turned their heads at the same time "Nice to meet you Jessie"

"Wow you need to tell me everything" Georgia said as she linked her arm through Jessie's and dragged her towards the bus stop.